Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Anna (played anonymously)

He shot her with more lightning
Chiaran Dreemurr (played by wolfydere) Topic Starter

"EVERYONE STOP NOW!" A wave of a mysterious magic burst from her freezing everyone in their places and filling them with FEAR "Now Jason explain yourself!"

Jason smirked
“It’s simple. I came here with Anna. And I’m considering either blowing this planet up or taking over.
Undyne (played by Imthenaysayer)

Undyne turns to Chiaran “ I was saving faith.”

Jason smirked again.
As Anna gave them a look like - help!-

She shook her head "This planet..." She seemed to glow and grow bigger "Is not available to be blown up" She said and the glowing stopped and she grew as big as toriel and she had the same robe as toriel but it was red and she smirked "Now face the wrath of this universes protector!" She yelled and a pair of flaming white swords summoned in her hands and she slashed them at jason and a wave of fire came from them "BURN!" she yelled

He laughed absorbing the flames
“No thanks I think I’ll pass.”
He pulled Anna closer putting his blade to her neck

She growed and held up her hand and Anna's soul turned blue and she moved anna away from immediate danger and she walked closer swinging her other sword in a circle and she smiled evilly

Jason smirked swinging his lightsaber which cut the swords in half.

She smiled as the swords just rebuilt themselves "Nice try" She said and she spun and slashed at his head

He grinned as they hit him.
“Nice try bud”

She smiled "I'm not your bud" she said stepping back and a barrage of fireballs fell down onto him

He spread his arms out
“You can’t kill me sweetheart. So you might as well give me Anna”

Undyne smiles and helped Chiaran and faith by healing them both

Jason laughed

Chiaran frowned "I may not be able to kill you in this form!" everything turned white and then black as only them two are in this alternate plane of existance but the others don't see them anywhere "But in this form i....am....GOD!" her voice boomed and she came into view and she had massive wings that looked like the cosmos and she had a heart shaped symbol on her robe instead of the Delta Rune and she extended her hands to him and launched a barrage of Cosmos bolts at him

Undyne smiles and flys away

((*MASSIVE FACEPALM* They are in a totally different plane of existance they cant have power transfered to them!!))

((My bad ignore my post))

((I changed my post))

Jason smiled
“I am immortal you fool!”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus