Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Roseline Roatta (played by wolfydere) Topic Starter

She grew uncomfortiable being around so many people "I'm going to get a breath of fresh air" she said polielty excusing herself from the table and left Grillby's and sighed *Lets kill that Snowdrake we saw on the way here* The demonic voice said *Fine if that gets you to shut up for a while* She said walking away from Grillby's and saw the Snowdrake she saw and initiated a fight with it not worrying about who saw her and she choose FIGHT and slashed with her Toy Knife killing it quickly and she looked at the dust that was somewhat more visable on her but she shook her head and went back to Grillby's and sat down on the outer edge of the booth
Shinkai sighed, ordering the burger. He brought it to Rose when it was done, handing it to her. "Y'know, Your not the only one with a demon in them." He chuckled

She looked surprised "You know about...Her?" She said worried
"No... Not about who they are. Just that you had one. Technically, I am a Human. I just host a demon"

"Oh...She only spoke to me about her name once....She said never to utter it to anyone else..." She said frowning "Then you noticed the Dust haven't you?"
Frost (played by Imthenaysayer)

Frost smiles at Rose “I’m really quiet.” He said sweetly
He walked into Grillby's, headed to a table in a corner, and ate 3 servings of fries.

She shook herself as she felt the presense of ((DON'T YELL AT MEH)) Chara inside her growing stronger *KILL!* Chara yelled in her mind *No!* Rose yelled back at her
((I think we all expected it to be Chara.))
((Or not, I dunno.))

((XD))

((Well by the way i was representing her gave it away didn't it))
((Pretty much.))

((How should I do this rp?))

((Not sure just try to keep up with the story really)) Rose was crippled to the ground under Chara's HATE and she panted hard as Chara tried to take control of her body *CHARA NO THIS WAS NOT THE DEAL!* She yelled in her mind *You did not keep your side so i am forcing it!* Chara yelled back
He walked over to them. "Is she ok?"

((And i gtg and ill see if i can get on later))
((Bye))

((Bye see you later))

((And i am back!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus