Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Roseline Roatta (played by wolfydere) Topic Starter

Chara turned to Shinkai and grabbed him by the throat and she spoke her voice demonic "You made a mistake coming here" She said her eyes starting to drip a black liquid and her mouth doing the same thing "I don't care you helped Frost become Genocidal and now i am force to clean up the mess because the timelines get messed up if i am not the one to cause the genocide" she said lifting him higher
Jace Ignis (played anonymously)

He stepped backwards, about to run after seeing what Chara was doing.
"Who was the one asking for help in the first place....." He chuckled, playing a recording of that conversation.
"So dont kill me for something I didn't even do in the first place, and i'd rather not do at all. I told you, i got a demon as well. She's dirty, using others to gain strength."

He kept going backwards, accidentally snapping a twig by stepping on it on the way out.

She frowned and broke the recording before it went to what she said and she smiled "You know i might not die if i absorb your soul" She said smiling "But then again Frost is nearby and about to receive his Judgement" She threw him into a pillar and steel blades kept him against it "I know everything that happens in the Underground" She said smiling "You gave him the demon and taught him how to HATE and FIGHT" She looked at Jace and becconed him over and smiled "Its okay your going to see that alot from me"

His eyes were wide as he started going faster.

Chara frowned and nodded at Sans and Sans rose his hand up and a cage of bones fused around Jace "I was expecting you to help....But now you arn't going to give your DETERMINATION freely so i will be forced to take it when the time comes and she looked towards the door and she hid behind a pillar and sans stood farther down the hall and Toriel hid behind the pillar on the other side adjacent to Chara

He slammed into the walls of the cage, crying out in pain.

((Now Nay sayer

He collapsed onto the ground, breathing heavily.
Shinkai was gone. His shadow-like form walked past the group, then out towards the rest of the Underground. "Tell me if you need more help. I can't take that soul essence back, but I can destroy it."

He pulled a knife out of his pocket and sawed at the bones, trying to cut them.

The bones seemed uncutable and Sans stood at the end of the hall waiting for Frost to come in

The knife broke. He slammed his head into the bones, knocking himself unconcious.
Shinkai then waited in the room before the Judgement Hall, obviously trying to correct the wrong that he unwillingly caused
Oki))
Frost (played by Imthenaysayer)

Frost made a entrance “ yes Chara.” He said standing in front of her

He coughed, lying on the floor in the bone cage.
Anyone here?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus