Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Roseline Roatta (played by wolfydere) Topic Starter

Chara sighed "I once had the name Fallen...Until I told the monsters my true name" She said "The name Fallen is just given to the ones who fall down Mnt Ebott" she seemed troubled "Sans i dont have a good feeling about this...You know what happened last time when i tried doing this..." Sans nodded and said "I think Gaster learned the lesson last time and wont try again" Chara nodded and continued "My name is Chara I used to be the one to control the Fallen when they turned to Genocide...I was forced to take charge of my HATRED and made my own judgement and Sans saw it and when he saw me fight Frost and he saw a demon who was giving Frost strength other than me and me and him tried to force Frost to RESET but he managed to escape Judgement and he will be doing the same thing over again than last time" Chara said all in one go "Now we are recuiting you to help FIGHT Frost and the demon"
Jace Ignis (played anonymously)

"So...... you were evil then he was evil and now you're good and you want me to help beat the crap out of him and satan?"

"Yep thats it in a nutshell" She said smiling "But i have no promises nor am i telling any of you what i am going to do afterwards" She said her red eyes shining "And now we wait and while we are waiting Sans will tell you how to FIGHT"
Shinkai suddenly appeared beside Chara, frowning. He seemed to be different. He didnt give off the same aura as before

He jumped about a foot in the air when Shinkkai appeared.
"I'll tell you about that warning I said to Rose when I first met her if you didn't know. I have a demon to." He sighed

Chara turned to Shinkai and grabbed him by the throat and she spoke her voice demonic "You made a mistake coming here" She said her eyes starting to drip a black liquid and her mouth doing the same thing "I don't care you helped Frost become Genocidal and now i am force to clean up the mess because the timelines get messed up if i am not the one to cause the genocide" she said lifting him higher

He stepped backwards, about to run after seeing what Chara was doing.
Frost (played by Imthenaysayer)

(( I’m so confused I’m a joining you guys ?))

((Soon soon))

((I don't know, honestly.))
"Who was the one asking for help in the first place....." He chuckled, playing a recording of that conversation.
"So dont kill me for something I didn't even do in the first place, and i'd rather not do at all. I told you, i got a demon as well. She's dirty, using others to gain strength."

He kept going backwards, accidentally snapping a twig by stepping on it on the way out.

She frowned and broke the recording before it went to what she said and she smiled "You know i might not die if i absorb your soul" She said smiling "But then again Frost is nearby and about to receive his Judgement" She threw him into a pillar and steel blades kept him against it "I know everything that happens in the Underground" She said smiling "You gave him the demon and taught him how to HATE and FIGHT" She looked at Jace and becconed him over and smiled "Its okay your going to see that alot from me"

His eyes were wide as he started going faster.

Chara frowned and nodded at Sans and Sans rose his hand up and a cage of bones fused around Jace "I was expecting you to help....But now you arn't going to give your DETERMINATION freely so i will be forced to take it when the time comes and she looked towards the door and she hid behind a pillar and sans stood farther down the hall and Toriel hid behind the pillar on the other side adjacent to Chara

He slammed into the walls of the cage, crying out in pain.

((Now Nay sayer

He collapsed onto the ground, breathing heavily.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » How was the fall?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus