Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Steampunk RP

Blank (played by ColombeRory)

Am looking to try and find a good steampunk RP any one interested in to joining?
Falen Eest (played anonymously)

Me maybe!
Jacob Black (played by PandaGirl)

Idk how to steampunk

Really? Huh, should I start it off?
Griffon Pardoner (played anonymously)

((A mod might move this later but just a heads up, if you are looking for some RP you are best off to do so in the 'Looking For RP' tab. This is an IC (in character) part of the website! As for the asking goes, I might be interested and I can explain it to whoever doesn't understand what steampunk it. It just so happens to be my favorite genre!))

(Thanks, how bout I start it off?)
Blank (played by ColombeRory) Topic Starter

I will start it off in a day or so. I have just been busy with work and with having a lot of new orders come in

Falen was working in his shop on an invention that could revolutionize war as we know it. He grabbed an old wrench and tightened the loose volts on the side of the contraption. He was sweating heavily from working hard in his project all night. Falen watched the clock seeing it was already 11:00 he needed to head home. Falen covered his work with a blue tarp and pulled off the goggles he had been working. As he exited the workshop he saw a man at the end of the street dealing some sort of weapon to another man. He was slightly suspicious and quietly crept down the road toward them.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Steampunk RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus