Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Need To RP!!! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MissElysee

I have far to many character's not in use :/ Its quiet bothersome... Celti Splice, Felix Grimshaw, Hex, Reakon Timber, and Valandeer Rossa all need new RP partners, so pretty much all my characters. I'm very willing to take in ideas and also alter characters if needed (even make new characters. Please, Please, PLEASE PM or reply if you might with to RP with me.
Kassidis_Daddy

Well you know im always up for one. Just lemme know what kind of rp youd like to do.
MissElysee Topic Starter

We were doing two before, but the other was very lacking... If you like one of my characters we can :)
Kassidis_Daddy wrote:
Well you know im always up for one. Just lemme know what kind of rp youd like to do.
Kassidis_Daddy

Yeah, i couldnt really think of anything to do with that one. And there wasnt a lot of planing either... ill take a look at the rest of your characters though.
Kassidis_Daddy

Celti looks cool.
MissElysee Topic Starter

So you want to RP with Celti?
I'll RP with any of your characters you want. :D
Kassidis_Daddy

Youd have to go through my characters and see if any of them are compatable, if none are, just send me a message of one that i could make that would fit better with her.
I'm still waiting for you to reply in our RP's... Clearly PM isn't the best for us.
Same with ours.
MissElysee Topic Starter

I did not forget out RP EonRising, I simply just didn't like it and forgot to tell you I was done with it. It wasn't for me. AND you Otaku16taku, your 15 and I don't feel comfortable with RPing you with my mature characters.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Need To RP!!! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus