Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » No direct plot, have fun.

Odin (played by Partial_Paralysis)

I attempt to scout out fresh water, good food and cats.

rolled 1d20 and got 14

Partial_Paralysis Topic Starter

I find a drenched cat, mysterious water, and a slice of bread left in a dumpster to rot
Odin (played by Partial_Paralysis) Topic Starter

I attempt to put pocket the bread into an old mans pocket

rolled 1d20 and got 1

The old man noticed, he slapped you across the face. Roll for damage.

rolled 1d12 and got 3

I take 5 damage

I now have 15 health. (20 is starter health, not that I care. It doesn't exactly matte)

Matter*)

It's not fun trying to roleplay on my own.))))

Oh well
Jewels (played by jennjenn)

I couldn't help but think, "What in the world have i stumbled into?" Some sort of sparing match perhaps.. But then again, why the bread? What in the world were they up to? I slumped back against the tree comfortably and cleared my throat enough to gather attention. This was a very confusing world indeed but surly someone would have the answer to where this place was and what the hell was going on. Three days I have been wondering around this forested area. Honestly, it was a nice change from the boring open pastures of my homeland. So many trees taller than the clouds and vines that almost seemed to swallow everything. What was this enchanting place? Pan had never mentioned anything like this before. I began to clean my horns much like a kitten lasily passing the time.
Kiara (played by EarthwormSally)

I was extremely bored, and decided to have a walk. I stumbled upon what looked like some sort of battle and someone with horns. "Cool..." I muttered, and awkwardly watched the fight from where I was stood as if I was some kind of stalker.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » No direct plot, have fun.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus