Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Feelin' Furry? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kempaki (played anonymously)

Hello, I'm Kempaki, but what friends I do have just call me Kip. I'm currently in my last year of high-school, trying to get an apartment and a roomate to help with the bills and just to keep me company as well. But of course, this is a little difficult when you happen to like males! I wouldn't mind having a girl roomate, in fact I get along with the opposite sex quite well despite my preferences and orientation (I just hope they understand that). I am sort of looking for a boyfriend, but if she's really cool, sweet and loves me (even if I continue to flirt and check out guys) a girlfriend would be an option too.

I can be outgoing, in fact I love parties and hanging out with people, but I am also kind of quiet and shy at times (like when I'm around really cute guys :P). I love being active and playing sports like basketball and tennis, and the swimming pool is one of my favorite places to be.

OOC: Looking for Anthro or Humanoid/Animal character (male or female, dominant demeanor) to roleplay with Kempaki. Particularly a high-school based setting in which the characters may or may not attend the same school. This is more of a romance RP concept, so there will be ore adult-like themes presented. If you reply here, I will PM you, or you could just PM me first :).
Quite an interesting character biography~

I have a character that may interest you, made him yesterday and is need of a RP: Miles Harper is his name and he can be used in any setting even though he is of a steampunk dress ^_^

If he isn't your type I can always make another character :3
Great way to present a character ^_^ Take a look at my Sammy and tell me what you think!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Feelin' Furry? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus