Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Apologies

Kassidis_Daddy

To those of you who are aware, i am usually online visa vi my xbox. Well, it decided to go on the fritz, so now im online visa vi a pseudodroid with a cracked screen. So im sorry if my posts are shorter, or if they suck in general.
Ah that stinks! But no worries XD my xbox does stupid things at times I think it hates me -.- and I'm always stuck on an iPod touch which also messes up -sigh- electronics hate me.
Kassidis_Daddy Topic Starter

I just hate touch screen tech...
Oh me too.. Had a touch screen phone and it got possessed 0.0 it had a mind of its own and you could watch it go into my messages and reply with random letters or call random numbers...

Oh my god, lol. Satan totally stole my phone too!!
:o no way! XD it scared the hell out of me haha.

I couldnt do anything! It was making calls, texting, going on the internet, downloadingapps, changing music... i didnt k ow what to do...
Oh my gosh same! O.o I was in school when I was texting someone and then BAM it went crazy. I even went to the teacher ans she was dumbfounded saying that is was a ghost. XD The oddest thing was I'd take the battery out ans it would still be in for a minute later then shut off... Creepy

And that's why i will never buy anything from apple.
Oh my phone was from Verizon XD uh Chocolate Touch if I remember right...

Well, mine was an outdated droid. But apple is almost only touch screen.

And in other news, i shaved my head bald...
.....well then thats...nice XD

Well, ive never done it before, so i figured, why not?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Apologies

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus