Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » WANTED: Friends, Enemies, Lovers, etc (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Alright now that I have you up most attention, I have three characters whom I am in the search for friends, enemies, Companions, Loves, Slaves, etc..
(Info below is mainly for lovers and such so you get an idea on their types.)

Dameon Vyel: This is my homosexual demon (Incubus). He is not attracted to females, but will have friends whom are. For males, Dameon is a Dominate to the more feminine males whom are shorter then himself, As for taller and more muscular, he is a submissive, very submissive. Dameon is found mainly in clubs & bars.

Star: Star is a Demon Hunter, she has no sexual preference and is willing to test out either gender. Though she has a tight schedule that doesn't mean she isn't for a little fun. She is a Submissive on both. She is wanting to also get to know a fellow hunter, demon, vampire whatever. Star is found in a dark and demon infested cityscape.

Nikolai Darc: A vampire, yes, and had no clue on his preference. Though like Dameon he as the same Dom/Sub relations to men. As for females, well he's just wild. ;) Also Darc it is rare that he feeds on humans unless they beg him to, but he will in no what kill a mortal. His main blood supply is game animals. He is mainly found roaming the night streets of L.A.

I would like a well thought out plot can be made as we RP though I am wanting at least one paragraph per post if now multiples. Setting being of a Modern Theme, Adult/Mature, age 18+, will discuss more through PM.
Any questions please PM me and also if interested.~";
I have a small group of characters who'd fit such a setting, I've lumped them all together under one profile though;Cell Theta, they're all straight and mostly human, with Seth being dead and Jerian is unknowingly half human.

I think the best one for this kind of RP would be Kate "Arrow" Anderson, though Dawn and Jerian might work too, even if it is a common in-group dynamic within my RPs with them that the pair are crushing on each other, but neither of them are willing to admit it, even to themselves. It might be pretty funny to see how jealous they get, actually...

I've not done a romantic RP in many long years, but I think I could manage it.
I saw this earlier, and I knew I should have commented.
Your character Dameon seems like quite an interesting fellow!
I would really like to get to know him better.
The only character I've had the time to set up is Howie, so its up to you if he's good enough or not.
If not, I can try to get afew more characters up soon.
I think my character human-turning-vampire character Colin Norton might be a good friend to Star.
Any preference on human or vampire counterpart for Nikolai? I have a couple ideas, but would need to toss out at least one more character page for your approval.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » WANTED: Friends, Enemies, Lovers, etc (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus