Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Miss Olivethistle's Tea Shop

((
This RP is for those who posted in the Looking For thread! If you missed it and would like to join, please drop me a private message to be considered!

I'll be putting the introductory post below, and then you can all start posting at your leisure! ♡ Feel welcome to start posting at any point, but if you're worried about posting at the same time as someone else, simply post a 'claim' before writing your intro, then edit the post once you've finished writing! Please be aware, my goal here is to post a minimum of once per week; I do hope it will be more frequently than this, but please don't expect swift responses on a daily basis. If I manage to do this, it will be particularly rare!

P.S. I hope everyone has fun, and don't hesitate to drop me a line outwith the RP if necessary. Remember, this was built as a one-off scene, and your character is allowed at any point to leave the tearoom! Just remember to put a closing post as such; we don't want Piper having to dust off any abandoned characters, hehe. ;) ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Miss Olivethistle's Tea Shop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus