Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Lost friends (Solved!)

Ember_Wolf

Woof! So due to a Computer Issue I have lost a lot of my DMs and I can't remember the usernames, is there any way I can get back to them? I an very desperate and any help would be appreciated!
Rogue-Scribe

Hmm... I wound think your DMs here on RPR would be stored o their server under your account name no matter what device you log in from. If you’re missing DMs you should file a bug report.
Ember_Wolf Topic Starter

Ah! I've guess the page didn't load in! I've gotten my Dm's back!
For future reference Kim was able to recover a lot of DMs back when the storm hit. I'm not promising she would be able to do it again but if anyone can....I will bet my next paycheck it's her.
Sanne Moderator

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
For future reference Kim was able to recover a lot of DMs back when the storm hit. I'm not promising she would be able to do it again but if anyone can....I will bet my next paycheck it's her.

I think the OP meant that computer issues on their end removed PMs. That's not possible since they're stored on RPR and their computer issues would have no effect on whether or not these messages exist. The issue you're describing is something else entirely, but it's a good reminder for anyone who hasn't reached out to Kim yet to check in with her if they're missing something!

You are on: Forums » Help » Lost friends (Solved!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus