Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good Day, Afternoon, or Evening!

How's it all doing my people! My name is Doctor Stafune (which is pronounced as /Stah-Fee-Yoon/ or /Stah-Fyoon/) I do not know how I got this name but I think it's a cool Russian doctor's name (MAKING IT AWESOME) My age is a secret (Sorry! I still don't trust the benternet) but remember that I am old enough for thish game. You will find me rather weird or crazy (Crazy? Stafune? That's Madness...) at some point because I am a Schizophrinic BUT I PROMISE YOU GUYS THIS (('w') I will make any Roleplays ALIVE (when I'm in the right mood) SO PREPARE FOR THE BEST AND THE FASTEST RIDE (and REACH OUT YOUR HAND AND I'LL MAKE YOU MINE! Angels and Airwaves FTW) This was Doctor Stafune and that was my summarized introduction. *bows* OH WAIT! Btw guys, I'm a lover, not much of a fighter (Michael Jackson Reference)
Anyone who loves Blink-182, Angels and Airwaves, Boxcar Racer And/Or Adventure Time, Talk to me
I am very surprised that nobody has seen this wonderfully made intro! But let me be the first of your people to welcome you to the RPR! It is good to greet you, Doctor Sta-foon, and I simply adore your picture.

However, my musical tastes lie elsewhere, and my television has not worked since 1968. The soothing voice of Beirut's lead singer melts my ears~ But, I am certain the others, and myself, will enjoy your alive-making roleplaying.
I'm playing catch up with newbies!

Welcome Doc! Hopefully you've been having a great time so far here. The people here are very awesome and friendly. If you haven't already, you should check out the forums and all they have to offer. Don't be afraid to converse with people.

Auto response out of the way, you're not the first person to claim to be schizophrenic I think a lot of writers that 'converse' with their characters feel that way. You'll fit in just great around here lol.

Welcome again! I hope to see you around.

p.s.I'm a music junkie, I've got all those bands in my iTunes XD.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good Day, Afternoon, or Evening!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus