Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long-Term Monster Hunter World Roleplay! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi,

-I'm 23, and a pathetic waste of a human being.
-I have 10 years of writing/roleplay experience, but I don't like to say this cause writing is subjective.
-I like spicy foods, so I have a reason to shed tears infront of people. Nobody suspects the real reason.
-I like a lot of fandoms, but am extremely picky on what ones I'd roleplay.
-I'm extremely hard on myself, but what writer isn't?
-I'm gay, so if you have problems with a lesbian...well...I can't help you.
-Despite my strong passion for woman, I do MxF stuff too.
-I'm quirky and awkward...and incredibly anxious, so be warned.
-I'm an artist.....
-I don't know why I'm doing this list. Apparently roleplay seeking requires me to give some information about myself.

What you can expect from me as a roleplaying partner:

-Active: I can be free and busy sometimes. I'll likely reply in a day or within the week.
I'll let you know if something comes up.

-Relationship: I love OOC's. I like to build relationships outside of roleplay.

-Quality: I can produce at least 5 to 10 paragraphs. Detailed and appropriate literacy.

-Style: My style is usually third person, paragraphed. I like to feel a physical & emotional connection with characters, hence narrative style. No one sentences.

-Collaboration: Discussing new ideas, plots, story, characters, etc is one of my favorite things about roleplays.

-Flexiblity: I can do any sexual orientation/ pairings or preferences. I don't mind playing male or female, or whatever in between, but I mostly prefer my females.
I love to do doubles in romance roleplays, (though I don't allow romance to be the main factor), so you can expect me to do any Oc x Canon/ Canon x Canon that you would like as long as you can provide any of my Oc x Canon/ Canon x Canon.
If your not seeking romance for your end though, or perhaps something else, I'd definitely be willing, granted you understand I like a little love going on with my end. ;)

I have no problem touching darker themes or themes of maturity. I do have some small, minor things I don't like to touch on, but I'll let you know if it's something I wish to avoid or compromise in it's appearance within the roleplay.
If your questioning my flexibility in other terms I can likely do those as well. But please ask just in case!

Also, for my side in terms of romance, I won't be doing any pregnancies or marriage, or raising children. We can do it for your side (though be wary. I'm not very good with that stuff), but please do not be expecting it on my end. I don't generally care for that stuff or get into them, it's just not my thing. But for the sake of your enjoyment, I can do it for your side.

-Understanding: Life happens. I'll let you know if something compromises my activity, etc.

*I don't appreciate ghosting, nor do I appreciate 1 sentence replies that imply lack of interest. If you're not interested, be honest, or I'll end up having no motivation to respond to you again because of your inconsiderate actions.*
I'd feel guilty, especially over some one who couldn't just be honest with me. So let's be honest, okay? :)

-Mature: I'm in my 20's and I find I better work with roleplayers 18 or above. Usually people who are more experienced with maturity and also proper literacy, or just have more experience.

-Resources: I have many different places to roleplay other than rpnation. If you prefer to roleplay somewhere else, as do I most of the time, than we can most certainly discuss that before we proceed.
I'll send contacts in a private pm for more secure convenience.

3k3jrxgzq1001.jpg

Looking for some Monster Hunter Roleplay.
Specifically Monster Hunter World.

I really loved the game since it has come out and have been playing it on and off ever since.
I love it so much I wanted to attempt on creating a roleplay with it.
It's also made me incredibly interested in the franchise alone, so I've started learning about Monster Hunter and all it's lore, including the monsters not presented in the New World.

So yes, I'd really love to do a roleplay of Monster Hunter World.
I'd love it to not only become about the Hunter's and the hunting sort of plots/quests, but also about the lives outside of the typical Monster Hunting and exploring characters.
Maybe even evolve Monster Hunter World more, like adding monsters from the old world and such.

Especially since the Iceborn expansion has caused me to be hopeful for a buttload of new monsters to come in. And maybe even more story and world development, including characters.

-Romances: I'd love to do romance, however not forced. It can be with Canon, or OC's, or both.
I'm definitely seeking some romances with the following options for myself, (Commander, Third Fleet Master, Tracker, Provisions Manager, your OC or selection of OC's). Let me know what you would like.
Ps: We'll probably make up names for the ones who don't really have a name in the game since I doubt we'll be calling specific people like that. Nobody's gonna call their attraction Third Fleet Master or Provisions Manager. Though Commander is a good name publicly and privately. ;)

-Plots/Sub-plots/Etc: I have several plots that I'd like to bring to life. But I'd also love to collaborate sone ideas together.

-Exploration: I'd really, not only explore the lives of our Oc('s), but also the lives of the Canon characters. And even create new stories with them, etc. I'd also really like to explore more of the world & monsters, and perhaps add more to it.

-Develope: I'd really, basically, just like to really develope the world, monsters, and characters. Can you tell I love this fandom?

-Friendship: Definitely into creating some platonic relationships. Cause not everything is romance.

-Monster System: I have a dice rolling system to create the Hunter aspect of the roleplay. So all Monsters & Hunter's will be fair, and pretty much work just like the game. Damage, defense, resist, attack, evasion, etc. Even skills will be established along with decorations.
But we don't have to do this, or make it overly complicated, if you really just wanna enjoy it.

-Roles: Of course we are going to have roles in Monster Hunter, just like Hunter roles, we'll also have researcher, handler, gatherers, monster and/ or plant experts, cooks, smithy assistors, Caretakers, etc. So your Oc('s) can be in any role you like whilst also doing the available Canon character roles.

=Plots=
These are sorta beginning kind of plots, as to not really spoil anything. Plus they are based around my OC entering because I wanted to keep it mostly open for your Oc (if you choose).

~Astera Burns

A month after their discovery of the Elder Crossing & Xeno Jiva, Astera suddenly faced a new trailing incident.

Without a chance to alarm, Astera suddenly faced the chaos of a monster erupting the stronghold into flames.

Many Hunter's dead. Several more injuried, along with other residents and researchers. Most scrambling for safety or the preservation of their long, and collected research of the New World.

Everything crumbling into the pits of uncontrollable flames, and the sounds of a hungry roar echoing throughout the disaster.

A Commander & his grandson wavering in trying to keep everything under control.
But, the obstacles were far too great.
And they were all out matched.

Hope seemed fleeting as the only option was to retreat and abandon Astera...until an unlikely ally came to their aid.
A Mindareë whom forced the creature back, but suffered reprecussions.

And now, the knowledge of a greater enemy than Nergigante or even Xeno Jiva became their biggest difficulty.

~Secrets of the New World

Not long after celebrations, (end game scenes & such), a strange woman had arrived to Astera without notice.

She seemed partially Wyverian, and was far from human besides the typical humanoid features a kin to all races within the world besides Monsters.

The infamous Mindareë, one who was spared, and lived beyond the years of the 'Ancient Civilizations' Extinction.

Now...this strange woman has come to bare news, and warnings, to the Leaders of Astera.
The New World too had ruins of this Ancient Civilization.
Would they seek to discover what they unfold...or stay far from it, knowing the dangers, and what those ruins attract.

Pm or comment if interested!!!

And why not leave me a answer down below of what your favorite Monster is in Monster Hunter. Old world or new!!

Mines a Mizutsune!!
tumblr_odl3g5Gz8p1s3ejoco1_400.png

So, where's my roleplayers!!!
6yicqechp3f01.png
Wise-Owl Topic Starter

Bump...
Wise-Owl Topic Starter

Bump....
Wise-Owl Topic Starter

Bump!!! Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Wise-Owl Topic Starter

Bump.
I am very interested with this and your confidence. Although I don't feel like I will be held up to your expectations :(
Wise-Owl Topic Starter

PM me and we'll see what happens. You never know till we discuss those issues. :3
If you're regarding your abilities, well let me tell you. You are more than capable. You can do anything. At least try, if anything.
Wise-Owl Topic Starter

Bump.
Wise-Owl Topic Starter

Bump
Hey I'm not sure if you're still looking for someone to play with but I'm interested (made an account just to reply and I have just about no Idea what I'm doing)
Wise-Owl Topic Starter

EchoDance wrote:
Hey I'm not sure if you're still looking for someone to play with but I'm interested (made an account just to reply and I have just about no Idea what I'm doing)

Yes, I am still interested and looking. Please pm me and we can get started with discussion. :D
If you are unable to I can.
I would like to join.
Wise-Owl Topic Starter

dantefrancis wrote:
I would like to join.

I usually just do 1 x 1's so if you'd like to do that, I'm open. Pm if your still interested.

Apologies if you were looking for group though. I'm just not keen towards that for many reasons.
Hiya! As a fellow lover of Monster Hunter I would absolutely love to try this roleplay with you! I've been wanting to do a long term RP about Monster Hunter for quite some time now. Please write back at your convenience!
Wise-Owl Topic Starter

AScarfandASword wrote:
Hiya! As a fellow lover of Monster Hunter I would absolutely love to try this roleplay with you! I've been wanting to do a long term RP about Monster Hunter for quite some time now. Please write back at your convenience!

I sent you a private message if you are still interested.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long-Term Monster Hunter World Roleplay! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus