Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A world quite unlike our own(Fantasy) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

A simple world. Much like our own, maybe it is our own, but diverged down a path where those fables and fairy tails of trolls and wendigos turned out to be real.

Zeus wasn't a god, but a man who did indeed throw bolts of lightning about and Odin too was a one-eyed man who knew everything and really liked birds.

It's a deliberately vague world, because i'd like to leave it open to all kinds of characters and adventures.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'd love to join you! I think my OC Kiwi would be perfect!
SadBrazzersbot Topic Starter

Cherryy wrote:
I'd love to join you! I think my OC Kiwi would be perfect!

that'd be great!

I didn't plan for past this point
lmao I'll PM you
I’m in! Plus I have a few mythical creatures of my own to use
I would be interested!! It would be great to try out my new character for it :)
Hello hello, I have god characters that would do well, I hope

I'm sorry for being so terrible at replying to these! but if you've got some characters i'd be happy to hear them, or if we'd like to do this as a big rp?
SadBrazzersbot wrote:
I'm sorry for being so terrible at replying to these! but if you've got some characters i'd be happy to hear them, or if we'd like to do this as a big rp?

Well maybe i could pm you with my character then yall can decide whether to do it as a big rp?? Im good with either!!

TheCoRgiGaL wrote:
SadBrazzersbot wrote:

Well maybe i could pm you with my character then yall can decide whether to do it as a big rp?? Im good with either!!

by all means send them to me :) And yeah can work it out from there!

aight all.

Would we rather do this as a big group one? Since the world is made to be large.
My Tharraleos seems like he'd fit right in. If this becomes a large scale thing, consider me intrigued.
I think it would be fun as a large rp!!

I agree, just wantign to see what the others would like! cos it'd be a fun kinda tabletop like adventure or weirdly interacted world builder.
Vermin (played by Gambit)

Hey, this sounds awesome!!! is it still possible for me to get in on this?

I'm thinking of using Isaac Dramyr, (Vermin), The Lord of Rats. although I could use someone else if you would prefer.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A world quite unlike our own(Fantasy) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus