Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest Of Daiichi

Miyuki (played by Imthenaysayer)

Welcome to the Forest Of Daiichi

This role play is a fantasy Base RolePlay open to everyone one if you want to just comment below

Main plot

There has be some strange things that as been happening in the Forest Of Daiichi. The President of Daiichi has challenged anyone or any group of people to figure out what has been going on in the Forest Of Daiichi. The President is offering 100m yen to the people that sloves the problem at hand

Thank you if you have any questions please pm me

There is
Magic
Tech
Basic combat
Dice rolls at some point

Members
TardisCatTwo
StereotypeAgain
Sarlic
Arcol
Wolfzone92
RachKirk
Miyuki (played by Imthenaysayer) Topic Starter

Miyuk and 4 other people when to the President of Daiichi to Except his challenge to find out what’s going on
He headed to the President as well, humming as he went, a longsword sheathed on his back, a small pouch of runes jangling on his belt.
Arun-Ja (played by Arcol)

“This is going to be a much different adventure, I think,” the elderly Argonian noted, “mostly because Dagon here didn’t lead me astray this time.” The Clannfear screeched its annoyance at this comment, but Arun-Ja just waved it off.
Frost (played by Imthenaysayer) Topic Starter

(Frost is the President)
“welcome to my office I take your here to Except the quest?” He asked
He yeeted down the door after Miyuki closed it. "HELLO IT'S ME."
Cletus (played by Sarlic)

Cletus turns around and looks at nakon, his black umbrella open and over his head even though he was indoors
"Oh, hello."

The President smiles “so what has been going on my ask is Just strange stuff has been happening in the city and Forest. Random fires and power outages and deaths in the city and they would have marks on the dead bodies.” He Explains
"Oh, uh, some of those fires might have been me."

Rox, a green forest slime, pops out of Cletus's bag and starts gurgling

President smiles it couldn’t have be you you because the flames were a deep shade of Purple and gray.” He said showing them pictures of the Purple flames.
He raised an eyebrow at the slime, then turned back to the president. "WEll then."

"Yeah, yeah rox...we all know you aren't the culprit"He sighs as the slime stops gurgling
Miyuki (played by Imthenaysayer) Topic Starter

Miyuki looks at the group “let’s get going.” He said “ thank you Mr. President.” She added as she walked out the doors
Arun-Ja (played by Arcol)

“Perhaps it’s a Daedric related problem,” Arun-Ja suggested, “by the sound of it, Nocturnal is most likely to blame.”

“ yes I thought so too but it’s was more complicated that.” He Reply’s

Rox jumps up onto his shoulder then he walks out after Miyuki, his umbrella still over him"Whats the plan, m'lady"
He shrugged and followed them out. "We blow up everything 'till we find whoever did it, then blow them up. Simple."

"Not elegant enough of a plan, and way too destructive"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest Of Daiichi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus