Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Sebastian (played by Styxx98)

“Yes I noticed a power surge from one of the souls, they’ve retreated for now but I’m pretty sure they will return.”
Jezbell Raev (played by yzaiskane)

I stir in my sleep making soft noises and curling up into myself.
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Rose started to whimper

I make a growl like noise as I sleep my magic flaring up creating warm heat around me and the cave sending away the chill.
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

He was shivering a bit near the illusion covering the entrance, a bit of his own life power having been used to help Jez, which always made him cold afterwards. “We’ll be out of here soon,” he told himself, “I hope.”

After a few hours I open my eyes. "Bag... Yellow..." My words are muddled but you can make it out.

“Is there a yellow bag anywhere nearby,” he called, still chilled by his rapid loss.

My bag is not yellow but a deep scarlet and it's tied to my hips as my hands uselessly fumble. "Vial yellow..." I cough a bit shaking my head softly.

He rushed over to grab the yellow vial, careful not to let it break. “What now,” he asked.

"I need drink it..." I am trying to sit up slowly.

He helped her lift her head, then poured the liquid down her throat, careful not to choke her with it. “By the Risen, please don’t die.”

She started to mumble words as her hands started to glow

My tattoos burn bright and after a few sips I am able to sit up by myself and drink it "thank you... I'll save the rest of the vial just in case..." I am still weak but no longer have a fever or look deadly pale.

Foxy tries to stand up without any help, but she fails.

“Ok,” he replied, placing the vial back in the bag, “just let me know if you need anything else.”

I sit up moving so I'm against the wall sitting up resting my head "has the illusiin holded?"

“For now, yes,” he replied, “I’m not sure how much longer it will last, though.”

I give it a glance and then think. "It will last a few more hours at least.... Max I would give it some 12 hours or so..."

“I hope you’re right,” he sighed, “I’ll see if I can conjure a map or something to guide us through this place.”

I nod and take some water from my back drinking from it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus