Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

... no... most people know what I am it's just my kind is sadly a Halloween joke in this world.. or a lame scary movie * she smiles* but I'm a hyprid of two kinds * she smiles*
Vermin (played by Gambit)

"A uh, hybrid? Hybrid of what if I may be so bold."
* she thinks for a moment * if I tell you will you use it to your advantage and screw me over... chase I am a Hybrid with a high title that most people would litrally kill to have

His face grows pale as all the blood drains from it. He leans in close and speaks in a hushed tone. "Listen, with all the crazy things I've been seeing today. People with the ears of animals, and that r-rose. I-i'm just some introvert nerd that LARPs on the weekends. Compared to some of you, a human like me would be dust in the wind, m-much less than some sort of threat."
His hands begin to shake. "I-i'm sorry i-if that sounded a bit nihilistic its j-just I'm kinda f-freaking out a little."
* she fixes her hair blushing* umm ya that is the elf in me * she smiles* it wont help but the other half I am a grim reaper, to be more vain about it my family is the original 7th reaper family to join the reapers. This technology makes me third in line for the seventh reaper relms throne. * she smiles* it gets crazier when you find out why I'm here, want to know why?

"Um, s-sure."
See being that I am a first born I'm expected to he betrothed before I am 18. With that being said I convinced my dad that I can find my own love before 18 on my own, so I have until then to find someone. If I dont I will go back on my dads words and betrothed to another royal reaper. I have almost ten months left, that and if I dont make it atleast I had fun before my freedom is stripped away

"Well, that sounds rather dismal. If I were in your shoes I don't know what I would do." He looks you in the eyes with a warm sense of empathy. "Fancy words aside, that really must suck. I'm just human my opinion probably doesn't mean a whole lot but, I hope you, you know, find someone before then. He then gives off a smirk. "Just don't pick anyone on the Football team, they're all asses."
Well thank you for that advice, as some for you. If two royal gards in red ask for a Princess Anna marrie Deatherson, you dont know me. If you value your life.

"Oh, of course, I'd play it off as if they were simply daft. They ought to be, thinking some high and mighty princess went to some run down school like River View High. They must be positively bonkers to think that." He flashes you a sly wink.
* she winks back* so what does this class teach?

"Criminology? Simply put it's the study of criminals. Whether it is how they think to what their punishment would be if caught. I've always had a fascination for serial killers and people with mental illnesses. It's interesting to try to see the world the way they do, to see how different it is from your thinking, and how similar."
Ah.. this will actually be easy for me since my dad does take pardon in reaper court... I knew letting him pick what classes I'd have would backfire
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

*Zander listens to their conversation and stays quiet he moves his had over a spot on his arm and holds it there gently as he looks at Anna*
* she looks at zander* pretty crazy right * she smiles*
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

Nikki wrote:
Nikki agreed and looked at his ears that were like his "When did your ears hit the full length?" She said while she grabbed on one part of the tree leaning off while her feet dangle from how high they were.

“Well honestly I guess when I reached the age of 16.” He said as he patted his leg with a hand and then began tapping the tree with that hand. ‘Man I really don’t know how to respond and I’m still only a antisocial person...’ he thought as he kept tapping the tree and then flicked at an ant that was crawling onto his pant leg.
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

“Well let’s start with this...” she held her hand out to him and said “Hello, my name is Nikki” she smiled a bit and her hand was in his reach.

*Zander smiles back*Anna the reapers what do they do exactly if you don't mind me asking?
Collect souls we also decide if we reincarnation it or use it to power our cities

"When you say collect souls? Do... do you ever take them the ones that have been marked as blood traitors? Like, hunt them down?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus