Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

* she winks back* so what does this class teach?
Vermin (played by Gambit)

"Criminology? Simply put it's the study of criminals. Whether it is how they think to what their punishment would be if caught. I've always had a fascination for serial killers and people with mental illnesses. It's interesting to try to see the world the way they do, to see how different it is from your thinking, and how similar."
Ah.. this will actually be easy for me since my dad does take pardon in reaper court... I knew letting him pick what classes I'd have would backfire
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

*Zander listens to their conversation and stays quiet he moves his had over a spot on his arm and holds it there gently as he looks at Anna*
* she looks at zander* pretty crazy right * she smiles*
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

Nikki wrote:
Nikki agreed and looked at his ears that were like his "When did your ears hit the full length?" She said while she grabbed on one part of the tree leaning off while her feet dangle from how high they were.

“Well honestly I guess when I reached the age of 16.” He said as he patted his leg with a hand and then began tapping the tree with that hand. ‘Man I really don’t know how to respond and I’m still only a antisocial person...’ he thought as he kept tapping the tree and then flicked at an ant that was crawling onto his pant leg.
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

“Well let’s start with this...” she held her hand out to him and said “Hello, my name is Nikki” she smiled a bit and her hand was in his reach.

*Zander smiles back*Anna the reapers what do they do exactly if you don't mind me asking?
Collect souls we also decide if we reincarnation it or use it to power our cities

"When you say collect souls? Do... do you ever take them the ones that have been marked as blood traitors? Like, hunt them down?

Isaac raises a brow at Zander's question.
No when someone dies my kind collects their souls when people die

"Anna have you ever heard of the family name Windstar? Or of a magic brand that marks someone as being a well in Harry Potter terms mud blood"
The name rings a bell, in our hall of history there was a name was there at one point

"My mom is not my real mom. I love her but my real mother's name was Sora Windstar and her father's name was Droth

"Huh, It's like one of those ancestry tests. Do you know anything about the Branwells, anything interesting? After you're done with our mage extraordinaire mister Windstar of course."

" I don't know who my father is but I know he is human. My mother gave birth to twins" *I show you both a picture of my twin sister when she was 13 and she has pointed ears* " my sister had elven features she was beautiful me I am more human and ugly. My grandfather was disgusted so he branded me" * I roll up my left shirt sleeve and show you both the brand.* " He wanted my mother to kill me to hide the shame"
No, my dad may know, but I'm limited on what I know since I'm just out of reaper training

"It's okay. I just wanted you to know. I don't normally talk about it. I just feel really comfortable around you two"

"Human, ugly? I'm sorry, I've never heard those words placed so close to one another before. Sounds like your grandfather was jealous that you were half human. Isaac laughs a little. "Ah, sorry, just a small jest is all."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus