Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

They have nice teas there. I would have had another iteam but most things on the menu have milk in them.. and it was a $1.50 add on for almond milk... it isnt too bad I just dont want to be that girl drinking somthing with Almond milk... my brother calls them Starbucks girls, what ever that means
Vermin (played by Gambit)

"Don't worry about that, you should get what you like, damn the rest who say otherwise. Most people think the manliest drink at a cafe is straight black coffee, but I'd kill for a chai tea, they're so creamy and sweet it's amazing."
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

"well next time either of you are there just say your my friends and Mom will give you the friends and family discount. Heck, she will probably try and make it on the house for being friends of mine because I well you guys are my only friends. Oh and my mom has the same problem with Milk."
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

Nikki wrote:
Nikki pulled her hood up really quickly but realized that he had ears as well, She put her hood back down and said "Hey, are you the guy who slipped a note into my pocket?"
((Gotta keep up with this role-play Lol))

((Yeah same.))

“Yes I am.” He said and then climbed up into the tree next to her on another branch. ‘Welp I’ll have to quite my acting around her for a while...’ he thought as he swung his legs and ruffled his ears a little. “This place is pretty cool with all that’s been going on and not so cool in certain areas.” He said confusingly but he was just your typical 18 year old after all.
Well I'll take that offer * she smiles then looks at Issiac* ya but my brother told me that he knew everything about this world he told me to avoid everything that is mainstreamed and " white girl" like ... hes kinda emo but that's what dad says
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

"well, I think you should be yourself and order what you want. You seem like a really nice person"

"Well... My belief still stands, if you aren't you then who are are you?" Shifting to Zander with a grin painted on his face. "That sounds delightful, though I'd feel I'm taking advantage of such generous hospitality. Being able to call the two of you friend here on out is good enough."
I try but out all of my siblings I've been out in this world the least even though I am the oldest so I go off on what om told, mom told me to pepper spray pervs and thief's , dad told me to not have sex with a human cuase they carry rabies and sexual diseases, Xavier told about the stuff I said and Tyler told me to not be near idiots or I'd become an idiot... and strangely grandpa told me to stay out of Vegas and the bar
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Nikki agreed and looked at his ears that were like his "When did your ears hit the full length?" She said while she grabbed on one part of the tree leaning off while her feet dangle from how high they were.

"Another world, um, copulation, with humans. Beg your pardon but do you possibly have chinabio?"
... no... most people know what I am it's just my kind is sadly a Halloween joke in this world.. or a lame scary movie * she smiles* but I'm a hyprid of two kinds * she smiles*

"A uh, hybrid? Hybrid of what if I may be so bold."
* she thinks for a moment * if I tell you will you use it to your advantage and screw me over... chase I am a Hybrid with a high title that most people would litrally kill to have

His face grows pale as all the blood drains from it. He leans in close and speaks in a hushed tone. "Listen, with all the crazy things I've been seeing today. People with the ears of animals, and that r-rose. I-i'm just some introvert nerd that LARPs on the weekends. Compared to some of you, a human like me would be dust in the wind, m-much less than some sort of threat."
His hands begin to shake. "I-i'm sorry i-if that sounded a bit nihilistic its j-just I'm kinda f-freaking out a little."
* she fixes her hair blushing* umm ya that is the elf in me * she smiles* it wont help but the other half I am a grim reaper, to be more vain about it my family is the original 7th reaper family to join the reapers. This technology makes me third in line for the seventh reaper relms throne. * she smiles* it gets crazier when you find out why I'm here, want to know why?

"Um, s-sure."
See being that I am a first born I'm expected to he betrothed before I am 18. With that being said I convinced my dad that I can find my own love before 18 on my own, so I have until then to find someone. If I dont I will go back on my dads words and betrothed to another royal reaper. I have almost ten months left, that and if I dont make it atleast I had fun before my freedom is stripped away

"Well, that sounds rather dismal. If I were in your shoes I don't know what I would do." He looks you in the eyes with a warm sense of empathy. "Fancy words aside, that really must suck. I'm just human my opinion probably doesn't mean a whole lot but, I hope you, you know, find someone before then. He then gives off a smirk. "Just don't pick anyone on the Football team, they're all asses."
Well thank you for that advice, as some for you. If two royal gards in red ask for a Princess Anna marrie Deatherson, you dont know me. If you value your life.

"Oh, of course, I'd play it off as if they were simply daft. They ought to be, thinking some high and mighty princess went to some run down school like River View High. They must be positively bonkers to think that." He flashes you a sly wink.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus