Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » YOU decide! What character should I make next?

So I have Gravedigger, Zombie Girl, and Mirah.

But it isn't enough! I want more! MORE! MOAR!

*Coughs* Ehem...

So I really don't know what I wanna do though. I have a few ideas, so I shall take on your advice.

Anyways, here are the options! What do you think?

1)Leetus, an albino Saiyan Scientist.
2)Mr. Titan, a big tanky super strong super hero
3)Alexander Masters, an "end boss" style pokemon trainer.
4)Captain Adrian Hawke A new captain in Star Fleet!
5)An as of yet unnamed Warhammer 40k character (Possibly an Inquisitor, Chaos Lord/Sorcerer, or Space Marine Captain).
6)An as of yet unnamed "wizard" from the Frostgrave game.
7)Don't make a new character, focus on the ones I already have
8) SOMETHING ELSE!

So what to you all think? :D
A tall yet slender alien being who is made primarily of just bone. This bone is particularly hard by comparison to the normal bone, as it is their only defense against the outside germs, bacteria, and virus'. The bones are not shaped normally, appearing mostly straight as a lead pipe, connected at their pivot points by 'joints' which are made of an unusually powerful 'webbing' which is resistant to most chemicals, physical abuse, and even fire. The webbing regrows, and in certain seasons the old webbing hardens and 'molts' off.

Their head is elongated and widened more than the other parts of the body, and the reflective gemlike symbols on their face which dont look like they belong there, are in fact their eyes. The eyes are one of their best senses, capable of altering its lens internally to see in thermal, infrared, or even night vision. Taste and smell are well below average. With a complete lack of a nervous system, they have no sense of touch/feel. They can however, hear with many parts of the body. Small microscopic holes are formed on the limbs, fingers, legs, etc and with this they are able to hear with extraordinary accuracy. This has led them to hear things rather than feel them, often clicking their hardened bone fingers together to 'see' with this hearing ability when sight is not an option.

Their diet is...partially meat. Well not meat, really, but most consider them carnivores due to what they eat and the way they do it. The marrow inside the bones of organic beings is their favorite, and they often peel back the flesh of animals casting all aside but the bone. They can suck the marrow straight from the bone itself, or the hardened ridge in their mouth can crush the entire bone. If this ridge is damaged, much like the rest of their anatomy, it will simply be replaced. Without the ability to feel pain, damaging their mouth ridge is not uncommon at all.

Reproduction is very odd for these people, at a point which is still under some debate, they will simply detach one of their fingers, wrap it in the same webbing found on their joints which is slowly generated onto the finger by rubbing it onto their bodies, and hide it in a dark, preferably cold place. After a time, a tiny one piece (whatever they're going to be called) begins eating it's way out of the nest. Growth for the young is extremely slow, starting as only a head and extending its body by first creating a joint under the head, then forming a new bone and slowly making an entire body. They are defenseless in this stage and easily killed, however scientist have observed that until the baby has actually become a complete body, the parent doesnt appear to feed it anything and this is not known as to why.

Despite their dangerous looking anatomy, lack of facial features to Express emotion, and taste for chewing bone, they are not an extremely aggressive race. They have become, in fact, quite xenophobic due to persecution of other races in their community because of their misunderstood nature.

^ Race
V character

He crash landed on the planet of the plions, a small nomadic race who's curiosity was as big as their hearts. They had never seen an alien, so immediately the creature who landed here was seen as their God. They wanted only to please him to prevent him from becoming angry and possible destroying them, of course when they started feeding him local animals and he began helping them create small pint sized buildings with greater ease, they knew him as a benevolent God. There was an extreme lack of communication between them, and thus the plions simply called the God.....Mr Stick (XD) although some preferred The Stick God, believing it was a more appropriate and respectful name.

It was many years later Mr Sticks people found him, and when they did, many of the plions refused to leave, believing Mr Stick would bring them into their version of heaven where they would live with him in euphoria for the rest of eternity. He, too, had become very fond of them, and that being said a few dozen accompanied Mr Stick back into the cosmos and into the wonders of space.

The events and people of Plios changed Mr Stick, he knew the good in the universe now and he was committed to discovering it. Despite the persecution of his kind by their neighbors, he knew beyond that were more like the plions. After convincing his government to part with a ship, he rounded up his companion Plios, and set course for the stars, off to find another species to accept him and his follower for what they are.

Here's my suggestion XD

Completely off the top of my head lol there you go....you can call him Mr Stick like the Plions do or Stick God or whatever you like Haha
Mr_Stick Topic Starter

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
A tall yet slender alien being who is made primarily of just bone. This bone is particularly hard by comparison to the normal bone, as it is their only defense against the outside germs, bacteria, and virus'. The bones are not shaped normally, appearing mostly straight as a lead pipe, connected at their pivot points by 'joints' which are made of an unusually powerful 'webbing' which is resistant to most chemicals, physical abuse, and even fire. The webbing regrows, and in certain seasons the old webbing hardens and 'molts' off.

Their head is elongated and widened more than the other parts of the body, and the reflective gemlike symbols on their face which dont look like they belong there, are in fact their eyes. The eyes are one of their best senses, capable of altering its lens internally to see in thermal, infrared, or even night vision. Taste and smell are well below average. With a complete lack of a nervous system, they have no sense of touch/feel. They can however, hear with many parts of the body. Small microscopic holes are formed on the limbs, fingers, legs, etc and with this they are able to hear with extraordinary accuracy. This has led them to hear things rather than feel them, often clicking their hardened bone fingers together to 'see' with this hearing ability when sight is not an option.

Their diet is...partially meat. Well not meat, really, but most consider them carnivores due to what they eat and the way they do it. The marrow inside the bones of organic beings is their favorite, and they often peel back the flesh of animals casting all aside but the bone. They can suck the marrow straight from the bone itself, or the hardened ridge in their mouth can crush the entire bone. If this ridge is damaged, much like the rest of their anatomy, it will simply be replaced. Without the ability to feel pain, damaging their mouth ridge is not uncommon at all.

Reproduction is very odd for these people, at a point which is still under some debate, they will simply detach one of their fingers, wrap it in the same webbing found on their joints which is slowly generated onto the finger by rubbing it onto their bodies, and hide it in a dark, preferably cold place. After a time, a tiny one piece (whatever they're going to be called) begins eating it's way out of the nest. Growth for the young is extremely slow, starting as only a head and extending its body by first creating a joint under the head, then forming a new bone and slowly making an entire body. They are defenseless in this stage and easily killed, however scientist have observed that until the baby has actually become a complete body, the parent doesnt appear to feed it anything and this is not known as to why.

Despite their dangerous looking anatomy, lack of facial features to Express emotion, and taste for chewing bone, they are not an extremely aggressive race. They have become, in fact, quite xenophobic due to persecution of other races in their community because of their misunderstood nature.

^ Race
V character

He crash landed on the planet of the plions, a small nomadic race who's curiosity was as big as their hearts. They had never seen an alien, so immediately the creature who landed here was seen as their God. They wanted only to please him to prevent him from becoming angry and possible destroying them, of course when they started feeding him local animals and he began helping them create small pint sized buildings with greater ease, they knew him as a benevolent God. There was an extreme lack of communication between them, and thus the plions simply called the God.....Mr Stick (XD) although some preferred The Stick God, believing it was a more appropriate and respectful name.

It was many years later Mr Sticks people found him, and when they did, many of the plions refused to leave, believing Mr Stick would bring them into their version of heaven where they would live with him in euphoria for the rest of eternity. He, too, had become very fond of them, and that being said a few dozen accompanied Mr Stick back into the cosmos and into the wonders of space.

The events and people of Plios changed Mr Stick, he knew the good in the universe now and he was committed to discovering it. Despite the persecution of his kind by their neighbors, he knew beyond that were more like the plions. After convincing his government to part with a ship, he rounded up his companion Plios, and set course for the stars, off to find another species to accept him and his follower for what they are.

Here's my suggestion XD

Completely off the top of my head lol there you go....you can call him Mr Stick like the Plions do or Stick God or whatever you like Haha

HAHAHA! Dang it Vold why are you so much better at this than I am? XD
That's a perception really, I am better than no one only my ideas are different, as everyone's are.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » YOU decide! What character should I make next?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus