Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alpha Squad

Raden Clark (played anonymously)

Raden sprinted toward the fallen rubble. His rifle stuck to his back. His armor was badly damaged with a huge gash in the helmet. His intercom was blocked, he couldn't contact any other squad to assist him. "Why did hell just now decide to break loose?" He sprinted to a broken down car. Bullets flew past grazing one of his shoulders. "Shit!" He returned fire. He dropped one rebel but the other one hid. "Where the hell is my fricking squad!?"
Megan Swartz (played by PandaGirl)

Megan picked out random people in the street to shoot, not caring if they were her country or not. The wind blew her hair behind her as she dodged bullets on her motorcycle and shot people for fun. The roaring of her motorcycle was nothing in comparison to the wiz of the bullets as they broke the air particles. Megan saw a man under heavy fire and the enemy moving closer to him. "9 against 1 isn't fair." she yelled before turning her cycle and mowing down the advancing men with her machine gun.
Raden Clark (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Raden turned his head to the voice and grinned. "Then let us even out the odds!" He pounced over his concrete barrier and sprayed a line of bullets ripping through the rebels flesh. A bullet skinned his ear. He turned and shot a bullet straight into the mans forehead. "Shit there is a lot!" He did a combat roll and popped a flash bang for the rebels behind him.

"I don't mind, it's just more of a challenge!" she yelled as she turned around on her bike and shot towards the bank of men advancing. She reloaded her gun and sent bullets flying in every direction, careful not to hit Raden. "For the Magic!!!" she screamed as she broke enemy lines and caused utter chaos.

Raden stopped. "Magic?" He laughed. "There is no such thing missy!" He sent a few bullets flying out of his assault rifle. "Are you part of the republic?" He tried to shout over the explosions and bullets.

Megan ran out of bullets quickly. "Shit." she roared. She quickly turned her bike and ran it up a ramp. Megan expertly jumped the gap between the ramp and the top of the building she was aiming for. Hopping off her bike she raced to the end of the building and closed her eyes, and clapped her hands together. The sky suddenly turned dark and lightning shot out of the sky. "Better." she said as she watched the lightning direct itself at the men. Finally finding more ammo she hopped on her bike to join the chaos again.

He looked up at the girl then the sky. "What the hell?" He bounced over his concrete barrier and ran into the array of men that remained. He shredded them with bullets, not a single soul remained. He shouted to the girl on the roof. "Do you care to explain what the hell that shit was?"

"Magic." Megan said mockingly as she jumped off the roof on her motorcycle. She came to a halt a couple feet away from Raden. Megan leaned over the handle bars and looked at Raden's confused face.

He smirked. "We'll then, I must have a lot to learn." He ran over to his own bike and started it up and drove along side the girl. "Car for a ride?" He said speeding up.

"Ha!" Megan sped up until she was a good 35 yards ahead of him. "So where are we going?" she yelled slowing down some to be heard over the roar of the wind.

"Back to my base!" He screamed over the wind then speeding up passing the girl. "It is only a few clicks out!"

Megan followed him, speeding up every once in a while then doubling back.

He screeched to a halt as they approached a 12 foot chain link, electrocuted fence with a large metal structure in the middle followed by a few other structures. "This is my base."

Megan came to a gracefully halt as she looked up at the fence. "Very secure." She said mockingly as she leaned over the handlebars.

"Yup." He parked his motorcycle and then walked over to a big platinum gate. Two giant guard houses were stationed on each side of it. Four men in each tower. An I.D a key card and a approval from a guard in the outside of the gate just get through the front gate.

"So how do you get in?" Megan asked curiously taking her busted helmet off and looking at the menacing fence.

"Follow me." He waved a hand implying fr the girl to follow along. They reached the front gate and a guad halted him. "You know the precedure." The guard said in a low menacing voice.

Megan moved closer on her motorcycle, putting her helmet on the handlebars. She watched with mild interest as the guard made him do several things.

As he was cleared he was put through a scanner for body recognition. He was able to pass through easily. But for Megan. "Stop where you are!" A gun was pointed at her forehead along with the other guards. "Who the hell are you?"

Megan snickered and got off her bike. "Take care of it will ya?" she inclined to one of the guards. "Raden, tell them who I am." she said rolling her eyes.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alpha Squad

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus