Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Theres nothing left (private for me and Win

After feeling hopeless after the loss of his sister and his mothers death. Max began to throw away all hopes and fell into a pit of depression and despair living with his abusive alcoholic father. But suddenly his views began to change after he met Min, who became the light of his dark life and pulled him out of that pit of despair due to her personality and childish mannerisms. She was able to bring light into his life and after spending some time together at her house he grew feelings for her. They weren't able to be together in high school since she was in a relationship with someone else. After a tragic breakup Max helped her with her heart break. After high school they both went their separate ways of trying to become their desired career and were able to meet after they have finished school. Min has become a veterinarian and Max has become a detective who now lives in his fathers house and to this day is trying to figure out the cause of his sisters' death.

Back to Roleplay

Max Kept a hand on his Firearm his eyes Narrowed But he kept a hand out trying to talk her down, the woman's eyes seemed wild and from where max stood he could easily tell she was high, sighing he nodded "Alright, Get your taser," he ordered the officer, in turned Max drew his pistol to cover him as he holstered his pistol and grabbed his taser, "Ma'm I wanna help you but if you don't drop your knife now i'm gonna have you tased" he warmed but when there was only more yelling and no compliance he gave the nod. With a loud POP! two lines were shot from the yellow taser, striking her in the chest causing her to seize up as she was shocked for a couple of seconds, it was all max needed to grabbed her wrist and throw the knife into the yard. "get on the ground!" he yelled classically throwing her to the ground and putting a knee on her back holstering his pistol and reaching for his cuffs.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Theres nothing left (private for me and Win

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus