Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Regency-era low fantasy AIM (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Taym (played by Petrichor)

< For this guy

If you have plot ideas throw them at meeee. I am trying to adjust to playing him outside of a particular setting. Which is also Regency-era low-fantasy, but anyway! I need to disentangle him from that plot lest he die forever if that site goes under although I hope to god it won't.

Not really interested in romance angles with him unless they crop up naturally, much prefer bros or platonic interactions or anything really.

My AIM is thaumatropes; sometimes it says I am online when I am not. I am not ignoring your IM--I just haven't seen it yet! Or PM me.

Also: Taym is avowedly homophobic, both as a product of the setting and of his upbringing. I am not--entirely the opposite--and actually gave him that trait to make him a little more hate-able since people do sometimes forget that he's only somewhat nice. I do understand though that this makes some people not want to play with him, and I totally get that, so putting it out upfront~
Taym (played by Petrichor) Topic Starter

I've updated his profile slightly so I am bumping this back up just in case :O

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Regency-era low fantasy AIM (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus