Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

He groaned in irritation, rubbing his temples. "Aw- Mrs. Gretelein. Came to ruin our fun already?" He joked, avoiding eye-contact as he kept his hands up. Crap. If he took another bullet, he would be losing a large amount of blood, and he would most likely pass out cold. It would badly affect his health, as well, though it didn't wipe the smirk from his lips. Knowing he probably wouldn't die within the hour or so, he risked being shot. "Can we talk about this, Mister and Misses Gretelein? I'm sure we can make a deal or two?"
Side Characters (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

???: He finally made it back as well. “Stop running away, you brat!” He said, out of breath.
*erika switched pointing the gun between the 2 of them as she backed towards the door* the 2 of you need to stay away from my beloved!! And just.. breathe deeply haha haha!!! *she would maniacally laugh as she threw a grenade that had some kind of knockout gas in it onto a nearby table and ran out the door dragging hans with her*

Lief frantically widened his eyes, grabbing a nearby beer bottle before tossing his scarf to the stranger. "Keep-" He exhaled in a panic. "Keep that around your nose and mouth-" He raised the beer bottle, rearing it back before smashing a window's glass and clumsily leaping from it.
He fumbled, yelping underneath his breath as he hit the ground. He didn't move, rolling from the shrubs.

???: “You are just THE most- HEY, ASSHOLE! YOU’RE BEING TRACKED, STOP RUNNING BACK AND FORTH!” He said, wrapping the scarf around his face and going out to Lief. “Come on, get up!” He said hurriedly.

He nodded, climbing onto his knees. He rose to his feet, seeming not to notice the fact he was swaying and his vision blurred. "Mhm.." He hummed, struggling to place one foot in front of the other. "..Those people-" His words were slurring, and he sounded as if he had crossed the line of being drunk. "-are.. they alright, Sir- Sir?"

???: HE shrugged. “I guess we should go find out, shouldn’t we?” He said, also not noticing Lief’s state, or at least pretending not to.

He nodded, though the action dizzied him. He weakly laughed it off, stepping forward. "Yes-! Wait- Aren't we supposed to-" He snorted, stumbling backwards. "Where did the crazy couple go-?" He spun around, raising an eyebrow. He fumbled before the ground seemed to catch him as he fell.

Lief inhaled sharply, wincing as he- once again- stood up. He tried focusing, but breathing in the gas from the grenade, the amount of blood loss, and his terrible sight was catching up to him all too quickly.
He was still holding the tracker, and he squinted to see the flashing lights. A headache growing, he huffed and attempted to run- he nearly blacked out in the process- though he ended up walking with a swift pace, seeming he couldn't handle the fast actions.
Eventually, he was exhausted as he told himself he was in place of where the tracker lead him to. He narrowed his eyes, dizzily searching.
*Erika finally noticed the tracker and flung it towards lief as hans stumbled towards him looking down and not saying a word and he had his STG44 slung in front of him*

He would wince, the pain finally boiling. He chuckled as he looked at Hans, misery twinkling in his eyes. "You're gonna shoot me again, Sir?" He raised an eyebrow, holding out his arms in a 'T-pose' stance, smiling. "Erika got the best of you? Well. It's a shame, and I apologize."
By 'I apologize', he meant more than he led on.

Cyclone: Lattu was sat alone at a small, four person table, looking very pleased with himself. He got up, ordered a drink, then sat down again.
Zackary Marquis (played by AmberShades)

Zackary stumbled through the door, though he regained his balance. He flashed a awkward smile, tucking in his oversized, barn owl wings. He regretted not using Rhys's magicks to hide them, but he tried to ignore the situation as he attempted not to hit anybody with them. He tried not drawing attention to his wings, much less to the talons connected to his very-much human legs. Running his fingers through his ruffled, brunette curls, he ordered a drink.

Bartender: She noticed Zackary’s Wings. “Uh, right... so that’s one.. what was it again?” She asked, distracted.

The short avian grinned. "Just a beer." He shrugged, re-adjusting the position of his wings anxiously. He felt her gaze drift, and he tried laughing it off.

Bartender: “Great.” she handed him an overflowing mug from behind the counter.

Zackary flashed a smile, taking the mug while slipping a few golden and silver coins onto the table. "Merci." He thanked her before heading to an empty table and taking a seat.

Cyclone: “Hm. I guess they aren’t showin’.” He said, to no-one in particular. He got up and walked past Zackary, over to the bar again.

His ears perked, and, with the usual smile, Zackary sipped his beer before following the stranger. His wings were nearly glued to his back, and he was walking with an awkward stance due to the bird talons. This was the part where he wished he had learned to walk as if he owned human feet. He despised drawing attention, though he kept his head held high, raising his glass to his lips.

Cyclone: He looked over his shoulder. “Hey, nice wings.” He said. “Why’re ya followin’ me?”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus