Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Lief nodded, calling after the stranger. "Hold your breath and avoid her eyes! Search the shadows and watch your back-" He warned before facing Hans once again. "Sir, what happened?! Are you alright-?!"
Side Characters (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

???: “Thanks for the heads up!” He shouted, his voice quite distant. He slowly caught up with Erika.
Haha...*he smiled wickedly and his body seemed to move on its own as he held a creepy grin on his face as he pulled out his pistol and shot at lief*
*erika noticed the stranger who was catching up with her and she turned into her shadow form as she took a hard right off the path and into the woods*

He would've have rosen to his feet as he saw the pistol, but the bullet stroke him between the ribs. He drew a sharp breath, gasping as he struggled to breath for a moment. The silver lining around his emerald eyes shimmered, and he forced a harsh smile. Though he could still feel the pain, it lessened as he used what weak amount of divination ability he owned.
Blood would be spilling from the wound, though he ignored it as he drew his sword. "Well, that wasn't very polite, was it, Sir Hans?" He growled between clenched teeth, kicking Hans's pistol. He held the sword's blade to his throat, narrowing his eye. "The hell- Is this Erika? Dumba-" He coughed, wincing as pain and misery washed over him after blood seemed to drip from his bottom lip. "She couldn't fight herself? She had to have you- of all people- to do it for her?" He'd spit. "Pathetic, isn't it?"
In all honesty, he felt as if her were bound to pass out at any given moment. The alcohol seemed to be having affect on him, blocking the source of his divination.

???: He sighed. “You think this is the first time I’ve seen that old trick?” He clasped his hands together, his mask flashing red then black then yellow. He turned into a shadow as well, following her.
*erika winced in pain sensing something had happened to hans and rushed back as fast as she could*
*hand handed him his extra pistol* p-pull the trigger... *he barely stuttered as he coughed up some blood*

"Insane.." He murmured, taking the pistol after tucking his sword into its place. "Don't.. die.." He begged beneath his breath. Lief allowed his insanity to wash over him, a crooked smirk creasing his lips as he raised the gun. He smiled as he pulled the trigger, a shadow casting over his expression.
*hans fell back then rose up* aw shit! I forgot I can’t die from bullets... *he turned to lief* and I’m surprised you actually pulled the trigger... vampires can only be killed by stake through the heart garlic you know.. that classy stuff

It took him a moment to realize what he had done, and he raised an eyebrow. "You were surprised? Ha!" He flipped the pistol, handing it back to him. "I wouldn't hesitate when it comes to killing, Sir." His wicked grin returned to its friendly smile. "Though, I will ask, are you truly alright, now that you and I have been shot?"
The pain was still dancing through his thoughts and body, though he was trying his best to ignore it with a dashing smile.
Yeah I think she got outta me when you shot m- *he was cut off by her appearing behind hans with one arm around him and another pointing his pistol at lief*

He groaned in irritation, rubbing his temples. "Aw- Mrs. Gretelein. Came to ruin our fun already?" He joked, avoiding eye-contact as he kept his hands up. Crap. If he took another bullet, he would be losing a large amount of blood, and he would most likely pass out cold. It would badly affect his health, as well, though it didn't wipe the smirk from his lips. Knowing he probably wouldn't die within the hour or so, he risked being shot. "Can we talk about this, Mister and Misses Gretelein? I'm sure we can make a deal or two?"

???: He finally made it back as well. “Stop running away, you brat!” He said, out of breath.
*erika switched pointing the gun between the 2 of them as she backed towards the door* the 2 of you need to stay away from my beloved!! And just.. breathe deeply haha haha!!! *she would maniacally laugh as she threw a grenade that had some kind of knockout gas in it onto a nearby table and ran out the door dragging hans with her*

Lief frantically widened his eyes, grabbing a nearby beer bottle before tossing his scarf to the stranger. "Keep-" He exhaled in a panic. "Keep that around your nose and mouth-" He raised the beer bottle, rearing it back before smashing a window's glass and clumsily leaping from it.
He fumbled, yelping underneath his breath as he hit the ground. He didn't move, rolling from the shrubs.

???: “You are just THE most- HEY, ASSHOLE! YOU’RE BEING TRACKED, STOP RUNNING BACK AND FORTH!” He said, wrapping the scarf around his face and going out to Lief. “Come on, get up!” He said hurriedly.

He nodded, climbing onto his knees. He rose to his feet, seeming not to notice the fact he was swaying and his vision blurred. "Mhm.." He hummed, struggling to place one foot in front of the other. "..Those people-" His words were slurring, and he sounded as if he had crossed the line of being drunk. "-are.. they alright, Sir- Sir?"

???: HE shrugged. “I guess we should go find out, shouldn’t we?” He said, also not noticing Lief’s state, or at least pretending not to.

He nodded, though the action dizzied him. He weakly laughed it off, stepping forward. "Yes-! Wait- Aren't we supposed to-" He snorted, stumbling backwards. "Where did the crazy couple go-?" He spun around, raising an eyebrow. He fumbled before the ground seemed to catch him as he fell.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus