Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Zackary Marquis (played by AmberShades)

Zackary stumbled through the door, though he regained his balance. He flashed a awkward smile, tucking in his oversized, barn owl wings. He regretted not using Rhys's magicks to hide them, but he tried to ignore the situation as he attempted not to hit anybody with them. He tried not drawing attention to his wings, much less to the talons connected to his very-much human legs. Running his fingers through his ruffled, brunette curls, he ordered a drink.
Side Characters (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

Bartender: She noticed Zackary’s Wings. “Uh, right... so that’s one.. what was it again?” She asked, distracted.

The short avian grinned. "Just a beer." He shrugged, re-adjusting the position of his wings anxiously. He felt her gaze drift, and he tried laughing it off.

Bartender: “Great.” she handed him an overflowing mug from behind the counter.

Zackary flashed a smile, taking the mug while slipping a few golden and silver coins onto the table. "Merci." He thanked her before heading to an empty table and taking a seat.

Cyclone: “Hm. I guess they aren’t showin’.” He said, to no-one in particular. He got up and walked past Zackary, over to the bar again.

His ears perked, and, with the usual smile, Zackary sipped his beer before following the stranger. His wings were nearly glued to his back, and he was walking with an awkward stance due to the bird talons. This was the part where he wished he had learned to walk as if he owned human feet. He despised drawing attention, though he kept his head held high, raising his glass to his lips.

Cyclone: He looked over his shoulder. “Hey, nice wings.” He said. “Why’re ya followin’ me?”

"Pfft. Merci?" The avian chuckled. "Why not, Mon Ami? You look lonely-" He shrugged. "I'm lonely at the moment. Perfect meeting, non?" He winked, skipping so he could walk alongside Cyclone instead of behind him.

Cyclone: He chuckled, shrugging. “Well, as long as you ain’t a fanboy we’re good. What’s ya name, bud?” He asked, twirling a ball of air on his finger while slamming a bag of coins on the counter with his other hand.

"Zackary." He extended his hand for a handshake of some sorts. "Zackary Marquis." He inhaled sharply before muttering, his eyebrows furrowed. "Yes- The same 'Marquis' as the general's son." He burst out laughing in attempt to cover it up. "You are?"

Cyclone: He laughed. “Sorry bud, never heard o’ ya. I go by Cyclone meself. Obviously not my real name, but had a few too many meets with bad people to keep on calling myself L- ...what I was called.” He said, ordering some food.

He didn't seem upset that his name wasn't known. In fact, he actually murmured a thank you before listening to the rest of what Cyclone had said. "Bad people?" He raised an eyebrow, sipping the beer.

Cyclone: “Yeah, real funstoppers. People like Mafia bosses. Dragons. Er...” He thought for a second. “...The police.”

He place the glass on the counter, questioning Cyclone's hesitation. "The police.." He repeated, glimpsing at the man. He smirked. "What did ya do did get in so much trouble, Mon Ami?"

Cyclone: “Well, that’s quite the person question, Zack. Can I call you Zack?” He asked, taking his drink from the bartender.

He nodded, taking that it was his usual nickname. "I suppose it was.. Je vous desole." He apologized, shrugging it off with another drink of his toxic beverage.

Cyclone: “No biggie.” He said, taking a sip from his foamed mug. “Hm. Too sweet. Anyhow, what brings ya here?” He asked, staring into his eyes with a grin.

Zackary looked up, his gaze anxiously drifting around the room. "Eh.. To get away from.. certain people." He muttered, gripping the handle to the glass. "Pfft- But I suppose they aren't here, so why should I act so tense?" The avian glanced at Cyclone. "May I ask you the same question?"

Cyclone: “Certain people, eh... On the run yourself I see. Personally, I’m just here cuz I got bored of all the fire n’ stuff back home.” He said, taking a sip from his drink despite it being wrong.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus