Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I guess I've never posted here.

Hello RP Repository! I've been a member here for a while but it only just now occurred to me to check out the forum. Sadly this sort of short sightedness is pretty common for me. I really like role playing with folks but I have little experience outside of one regular partner. Perhaps making an introduction will help me find new friends to play with.

I have more characters than I show on my profile and may un-hide them if I stop being embarrassed by them. This post may end up being edited if I think of more things to say
I understand a lot of what it's like to have no experience outside of one other RPer I normally RP with, and even then I don't RP much. So I usually feel nervous about what the other might think of my post, but I figure to just go along with it. It's nice to meet you, and I hope you have a good time at RP Repository! ^^
Also, I just read your profile, and how does one know if he or she is an interesting person or character?? Isn't that a tough decision to make yourself when we don't even know what your definition of 'Interesting' is?
Nevermind my rambling. >.<'
12AMCoffeeRun Topic Starter

@Tashesto

Hmm yeah I suppose I was sort of vague about what sort of people or characters I find interesting. I suspect I meant it as more of a confidence thing... for instance, do you consider yourself interesting? If so feel free to chat with me :) ! You've already taken the initiative to say hi so that's a good start to any sort of conversation!
Well, the start of any good conversation starts with 'Hello' does it not? And I'd like to chat with you sometime, I'm posting this in some quick free-time so I have about 5 minutes, lol.
Welcome 12AMCoffeeRun! As a coffee addict I totally approve of your name lol. I'm glad you decided to pop in and give an intro, even if you've been around for a while. I think it's kind of like... a right of passage or whatever. So welcome! We're happy to have you :D
Mentally Insane Wizard Tree wrote:
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

*running flying tackle hug*

YES

YESSSS!!!!! YEHEHESSAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! *cough*

Ahem.

Welcome aboard. We're glad to have you.

(IT LIKES CANDY TOO! SQUEE! IM NOT ALONE)

Sorry about this. Sometimes I forget what I'm doing and my fingers try to get me kicked off the forums.

Hi, I'm Oaky. Glad to have you aboard with us! You're already probably familiar with the site so I won't link you to anything, but I'll remind you that the moderators are always happy to help you with anything you need! (Except making ham sandwiches. Those things absolutely confound them.)

Glad to meet you!

~Oaky

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I guess I've never posted here.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus