Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hollow at Umbra

Vivian (played by AdoniVae)

I giggle a bit, "I just hope the animals don't hurt her... If she is rich, we might get sued." I shiver runs down my spine even thinking about it. I don't think we could afford it, and then the animals would die due to the improper environment. I notice his hand in front of me, "Pleasure to meet you, too." I shake his hand and give a warm smile.
The Narrator (played by Vyscelator) Topic Starter

"I don't think you need to worry about that. This places is funded by the Hetrelli. That's the mayor name." Charles checks the watch on his wrist. "I have to go soon. You still haven't told me your name."

"Ah! Sorry, I am Vivian. Best you go now, I don't think you'd want to be late for whatever it is you must attend. I wish you the best on your day, Charles." I smile and walk away to view the students. "How is everything? Any questions or maybe you need some help?"

Charles nods then walks away. Vivian goes over to where the group is. They are now in another block of the facility, where other groups are too.

Penelope, Alex and Vu are bathing a fat monkey according to the guide of a staff. They aren't doing too well, water is flying everywhere and they are completely wet. The suit protects their clothes but their hair isn't. The monkey happily splashes water on them and laughs crazily. They don't seem to mind and joins the game, using the hoses as water guns. The staff can only sigh and watch.

Penelope and Vu looks a lot less tense then before.

Vivian approachs them and asks. The group didn't hear her. The staff gives Viv an OK sign.

I nod, still standing in the doorway to watch if anything goes wrong.

Friday continues without many significant event. There are some minor accidents the volunteers cause but none is a big deal.

Vivian watchs over her group until the end of the day. Penelope, Alex and Vu have somewhat a great time. But according to the look on Penelope's face, she's definitely not coming back.

The group says goodbye and leaves.

The sun is already down and the sky is black. A staff comes to Vivian.

"Hey, Viv. The manager calls for you. He's in his office." The staff says.

Looking up, I nod and walk to the office. Standing at the door, I hesitate. 'Oh dear... What could he want? Did I forget something?' I suck it up, knock on the door and announce myself, "It's Vivian, you wanted to see me?" I say.

Jude Wick is the type of person who you could call a slacker. He always wear old, discolored clothes. Have a very messy hairstyles, it seems like he never use a comb in his life. Not just that, he severely addicted to cigarette. One could not count how many he takes a day. If a place don't have a non-smoking sign and Jude is there, you will definitely see a cigarette in his mouth.

In UWAS, of course smoking is prohibited. This makes Jude suffer a lot. But thankfully, he can do whatever he wants in his office.

He is enjoying a weird long-ass cigarette in the office when somebody knocks on the door. The voice of Vivian sounds.

Jude quickly puts off the cigarette and says: "Come in, Viv!"

I open the door and look at him. The smell of cigarette smoke iluminates the room and forces a slight cough from my mouth. "I apologize, must be something in my throat." I say, "What is it you need?"

"Please, sit." Jude says, hands point to the chair infront of his desk. "This is just a casual check up.

How's thing recently? Good, bad or both?"

I sit and place my hands on my lap. "I'd say it has been good. Not much trouble or anything here or at home." I smile, "And you?"
Curcio (played by KillerKiller)

The Narrator wrote:
The tone of the woman's suddenly shifts. It's became much softer and calmer. The heat from before just vanishes.

"I know you wouldn't.

The Premiere won't begin untill eight but we will get going sooner. The driver will pick you up at six at your flower shop.

Remember to wear something formal. It's the red carpet after all."

At the end of the other line, Evelynn sits on her fancy couch with nothing more than a thin red night-dress. It shows her curves well and the sunlight highlights the perfect smooth skin. Any man would drop down to their knees for a chance of seeing this.

Many men have and none succeeded.

"Oh, delivery? Business is going well ain't ya.

Also, I need to ask this. Did you see anyone strange this morning at the neighborhood?"

Feeling a bit less nervous now that she has calmed down, Curcio replies in a normal tone.

"Of course! I'll make sure to come with appropriate clothing. A-And, would you mind me asking...What kind of car is coming to pick me up? It's not going to be too flashy, is it?" The last thing he asks, comes across as worried since he didn't want to make his almost non-existent manliness even less manly.

He waited a bit as he heard her reply and was struck by the familiar question. "M-Maybe?....Why?" He was getting a bit freaked out by this. Was there some sort of horrible danger??

(Vivian)

"The same." Jude says. "But I don't think this city will let us stay good.

So, I've been checking. You worked here for three years already and you haven't had a single day off. I know that you love your work and the animals. But still, everyone need break. I offer you two weeks break, with complete payment. AND... a vacation tour to Mythical. How's that sound?"

Vivian senses some bullshitting.

(Opportunity: Jude's secret)

(Curcio)

"Of course, it won't be anything too flashy. I am a humble person." Evelynn giggles.

She suddenly sounds much more serious when Curcio says maybe. "What! You are? What is it look like? Are you hurt?"

The Narrator wrote:
(Curcio)

"Of course, it won't be anything too flashy. I am a humble person." Evelynn giggles.

She suddenly sounds much more serious when Curcio says maybe. "What! You are? What is it look like? Are you hurt?"

"I-I'm fine! I'm fine!" He stutters. "It's just this really shady man.....with sharp looking eyes. I think he was supposed to be a private investigator?" He says, unsure if the guy was really what he made himself out to be. After all, could someone like that really be a legitimate business man?

Evelynn stays silent for a few seconds.

"William? Does that man wear a very long black coat even in this weather?"

Evelynn gets up from her couch and walks to the balcony. Her home is a super apartment lies on the seventy-three floor. From where she's standing, the whole Umbra looks so small.

But even infront of all these breathtaking view, no joy can be found in Evelynn. Instead, a worry look presents on her face.

The Narrator wrote:
Evelynn stays silent for a few seconds.

"William? Does that man wear a very long black coat even in this weather?"

Evelynn gets up from her couch and walks to the balcony. Her home is a super apartment lies on the seventy-three floor. From where she's standing, the whole Umbra looks so small.

But even infront of all these breathtaking view, no joy can be found in Evelynn. Instead, a worry look presents on her face.

William? Curcio was confused by the fact that she knew who this guy was and with a small noise of agreement, he replied. "Y-Yes. That's him, do you know him? Is something wrong?" He asks, starting to forget the business of his shop for the time being.

"You can trust William." Evelynn says calmly. She never saw William acted that fast. It has been only a few hours. It looks like things are serious this time.

"Curcio... You should be careful around your blocks. If anything suspicious happens, call me immediately.

And don't forget our date tonight." Evelynn hangs up.

The Narrator wrote:
"You can trust William." Evelynn says calmly. She never saw William acted that fast. It has been only a few hours. It looks like things are serious this time.

"Curcio... You should be careful around your blocks. If anything suspicious happens, call me immediately.

And don't forget our date tonight." Evelynn hangs up.

Before he can even reply to what she said, the line goes flat. Curcio brings the phone away from his ear and looks at the screen before hanging up. The feeling that he needed to know a bit more about what was going on around here was weighing on him.

But, shaking the feeling for now and letting those thoughts buzz in the back of his head, he continues his work. His normal shipments were going to be a little late now, but he didn't mind since he needed to hear what she had to say. There was no way he was going to hang up on a friend.

So, grabbing a few boxes and the flowers that were ordered, he places each on inside the boxes before going outside. His brows were furrowed upwards in worry as he grabs his wallet and checks how much money he has so that he might get something for self defense. When he had gotten outside his shoes stamp loudly across the sidewalk while he walks towards the first house that ordered some Pansies.

I almost choke. "Sorry... what?" Something felt odd, or maybe it was paranoia. "Forgive me for sounding paranoid, but that sounds too good to be true!" I fold my arms and give them a look while smiling. "Is there anything going on? Something I should know, perhaps?" My hands began figiting and I felt cold. Many thoughts rushed through my head and I couldn't keep track on what they were.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hollow at Umbra

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus