Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hollow at Umbra

Vivian (played by AdoniVae)

I almost passed out holding in my laughter, "I-" I began to wheeze a little, but I started to get a hold of myself, "I don't know, you left without noise and I guess I thought you were dead or something. The thing I had seen was large and powerful looking, so I was going to Jude's office to see if you were there and not, well, dead." I look back at the cameras for a second, then back at him. "I might as well go home though. I don't think Jude knows I am here still... And the animals are fine, so there really isn't any reason to stay any longer." I tell him.
The Narrator (played by Vyscelator) Topic Starter

Larry lets out a sigh and pats Vivian on the shoulder. "You are working too hard, kid.

Take a good long rest tonight and if you don't feel well tomorrow, I bet Mr. Wick would be more than happy to offer you some days off.

Let me walk you out the parking lot."

The coldness Vivian felt is all gone now. The place seems normal again. Even the hallway looks brighter. Such weird event happened. Vivian could swear everything was real, but upon all of the stress, could it be?

(Extra Info: The manager of UWAS's full name is Jude Wick.)

"I just-" a sigh escapes me, "Maybe you're right. And he did offer, but I declined. Maybe that was a mistake..." I laugh a little and walk with him to the parking lot. "Thanks for walking me, I hope to see you again, friend." I say, smiling a bit.

"Bye, Viv. Remember to drive safely." Larry waves goodbye and then goes back in the facility, continues doing his job.

Where does Vivian want to go? She currently at Bowsprit district, 9:40 PM.

- Home: Located at Bilge District. (45 minutes)

- Other district: Helm, Sail, Bilge.

- Center of the Bowsprit. (10 minutes)

I get into my car and turn it on. I leave work and begin the drive home. If there is anywhere I want to be right now, it's home to my dog Nilo. After arriving, I lock the door behind me and get jumped by Nilo. His thick coat of fur gets into my mouth and his licks did not help. "Nilo!" I push him off and give him a couple of pets. There didn't seem to be any signs of destroyed items or if he pottied on the floor. I make myself at home, slipping into comfy clothes and resting at the couch. "What day was it again?" I said aloud.

((Yo... Skip too much here o.O. Something could happen on the road home. It is 45 minutes long after all. We can ignore it in this first time.))

((I really did think that, but the other part of me said not to worry. Won't happen again, guess I was scared of it being too short ;-;))

((More inner lines would be a perfect filler :D))

((Noted ^^;/))

It was Friday, 9th of September. The winter will come soon in Umbra. One more month to go and this cool weather is going to turn into a freezing blizzard.

Vivian's home is a medium apartment located on a pizza store. It does not have the best look and obviously cannot be compare with her old wealthy house. But it is belong to her only. With two bed rooms, one bathroom that also is the toilet and one living room forge together with the kitchen, the apartment create a cosy feeling. It would be nice if there are someone else to share this place with Vivian.

Vivian resting on her couch, can't help but notices the awful smell on her body right now. She felt kinda hungry too and the pizza scent from downstairs did not help the situation.

"Shower," I said without thought. "Sh...Shower!" I got up and went to my room, grabbing some different clothes, one solid black Tee, and pajama bottoms. I hop into the shower, running the cool water, cooling me down and relaxing me. I wash my face with the face wash on my left and finish with all the other necessities. Still sitting in the shower, I lose track of time and just relax, clearing my mind and appreciating the cool water.

If there are some girls with Vivian right now, they will say to her to ditch that face wash right away. What kind of product is that? Vivian seriously need to upgrade her game in the beauty aspect.

Vivian choosed to shower with not-hot water and it is definitely a mistake. It is the end of Fall, the temperature is low and the sun is no longer around, the cold water makes her skin goes shaking. But soon, when she get used to it, the water become much more enjoyable.

Time is ticking. The pizza store downstairs will be closed at midnight and it's already eleven and a half.

I zone back in, not knowing the time and turning the water off. I step out and change into the clothes I had pulled out. I put my hair in clips to hold it back and decide to eat something healthy, I walk to my fridge and open it to browse the items in stock.

There are some Chinese foods left in the fridge, left from yesterday and some soda cans. The Chinese foods is edible but it is not fresh. Eating it is a risk, Vivian could totally get sick or she could be fine.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hollow at Umbra

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus