Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Prepare To Be Introductioned At

Hello website. I'm here to make myself a better person. "What the heck are you talking about?", you may ask your computer screen. Well-
  • I'm incredibly shy, therefore I will post my own lackluster creativity for others to see and learn to deal with it.
  • I don't understand how to hyphenate things properly, or where to put punctuation when there are quotation marks floating around, therefore I will type more and maybe figure it out.
  • I am bad at playing pretend in my brain, even though I want to write and illustrate comics someday, therefore I will practice being not-me and participating in stories that I am not exclusively in charge of as practice.

As part of the aforementioned shyness, I often sound semi-clinical and dry when I talk to others for the first time. I am actually an incredibly silly person, so please feel free to be an idiot with me; do not be fooled by my lowered use of apostrophes.
What? WHAT! You can't type? Get out of here at once -- Please leave the chateau!

Actually, no, ignore that. Stay. Stay forever. You do the same thing I do and try humor when you're shy, and that sort of a personality will thrive here. I'm semi-new to the forums, but it seems to be completely full of informative, helpful people who will definitely aid you in your quest for self betterment.

If you ever want to learn how to tell puns that make an entire room groan and consider slapping you, come to me. For everything else, try any of the public forums.

Oh, and have fun. That's pretty important, I think.
Welcome aboard the RPR boat! You made a good choice in coming here, you will find what you are looking for, I am sure of it! I hope you have a good experience!
Welcome! We love newbies of all shapes, sizes, and flavors writing abilities.

>_>

<_<

You will be in good company here and I sincerely hope you enjoy it!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Prepare To Be Introductioned At

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus