Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He keeps climbing up and lands on a platform. He rolls into it and lays on his back. He didn’t die! At least, not yet. But at least, it wasn’t from falling down a chasm that was easily avoided with more strength.
Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She struggles trying to pull herself up as she was seeing stars. "I dont... feel so good." She makes it enough the her torso is on the platform. Her legs dangle. She is trembling hard. "Did we make it?" She asks as she begins sliding back down. She was too tired to realize. "Jax...on?"
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Yeah...we’re up.” He was just as tired as she was. “We need to keep going.” He felt his cut fingers. That was surely going to affect him later. He shakily stood up. “You ready to keep moving?” It was too dark to see that she was sliding.

Rocks begin crumbling under her. "Jaxon the room is spinning..." she lay there practically lifeless. The robot arm digs its fingers into the ground just as the rocks gave out under her. A slight scream so weak but loud enough it shot out in the dark. She dangles by the edge. "Holy crap!" She tries pulling herself up but she was so shakey she could only manage getting her other hand up. "Jaxon!" She says loudly. Her heart pounding.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He walks over to where he heard her scream. “Are you okay? What’s happening?” He couldn’t see anything which proved to be an even worse disadvantage seeing that she was in danger.

She holds back tears. "STOP! If you come any closer you may fall! Please... promise me if I dont make it, you will do everything you can to get out of here. I dont think I can hold on much longer. And it's pretty risky here. I tried pulling myself up but... I have pushed too hard just as I can imagine you have. Go Jaxon... you will get to go home even if I have to come back as a ghost and lend you a hand." She chuckles as she swallows hard trying to hold back the tears of fearing not being able to tell her brothers goodbye. "Spending time with you has been probably the most fun I've had in years... I just wish I got to know you better." Her hands were slowly slipping as her knuckles turn white from holding on for dear life.
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

If she looked down... oh, never mind; to explain would ruin the experiment. Best to watch them slowly figure it out themselves.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He kept going towards her. “You idiot. I’m going to help you. Stop talking about that.” He bent down and felt for her hand and started trying to pull her up. He just only able to hold her so she wouldn’t fall. He tries pulling up as hard as he can. He could feel the rocks crumble under his feet.

"Jaxon..." she nearly gasps when she feels him grab her hand. Here yes brim with tears. "Jaxon you are going to fall too..." She tries helping him by trying to pull herself up as well. She looks up and smiles at him as she tries and him as well. "Thank you." She whispers.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Shut up!” He was getting pretty mad at her ‘I’m going to die so bye’ comments. “As much as I hate to say this to people, you are not going to die!” He pulls her up with his weight and tosses her on the surface, trading places as he fell down where she was to die before. He fell for a few seconds and hit something hard on his side then hit the floor with a grunt. “I’m okay!” He said through gritted teeth. “It’s not a far fall...”

She shakily crawls to the edge. "Thank goodness. I was so worried! Kinda frustrating that we could've probably walked across though... Im sorry." She places a hand over her heart. He could've died all to save her. She reaches out her hand. "Is it short enough to reach my hand? I cant feel my left arm anyway if you can reach that is." So many thoughts rushed through her head but probably not the best time to ask many of them.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He sat up, wincing, and took her hand and stood up. He felt warmth on the side that hit what was probably a rock but ignored it. “Let’s keep going. Which direction do you want to walk?”

She couldn't help but stare in the direction he was in. No one had ever done anything like that for her nor would anyone want to. She tilted her head in bewilderment. "Y-You..." She couldn't say anything for moment. After a few seconds of being confused she shook her head. "We can go to the right. However with my luck today it'll be the wrong choice." She laughs. "Also before we continue, how are you feeling? Are you really okay?" She reaches out a hand and places it on his arm as she moves closer innocently to see if he was hurt.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Yeah I’m fine.” He starts walking to the right. “We need to get out as quickly as we can.” He wanted to avoid interaction with his wound and anything else. He wasn’t even thinking when all of that happened; it was all too fast. It just happened. He’d have never done that if he was in his world. It was weird.

She followed in step behind him. "Right! We just have to get home!" She put her thoughts off to the side and smiled. "The sooner we get out of here the better... I hate this place."
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“I do too. How long do you think we climbed? We need to know if there was another side to the chasm.” He had the same procedure from when he was hugging the wall, slowly walking and feeling for any holes in the ground. If only there was light. That would help their situation. Going home would be better, though. He wondered if he would ever get home, but instead walking around the building for the rest of his life, if he had a life after dying from thirst or starvation or even worse, those robots. His side was still warm and painful but he knew it was better to keep going rather than stop and pay attention to it. They needed to get out without any more obstacles in their way.

"I would say a good 30 minutes at least." She couldnt really see in front of her and bumped into Jaxon lightly "oh sorry I cant see a... thing.." she feels something wet on her arm. "Are you bleeding...? Wait wait wait...We need to find some light asap!" She takes his hand that wasnt on his bad side and quickly but carefully manuvours through the dark.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“No, I’m fine. We don’t need anything for me. Don’t worry about a thing.” He kept walking nonetheless. He didn’t want to stop at all, just leave this wretched world. He didn’t care how many times he thunk all of that, he really didn’t. It was his top priority. Another thing was the fact that he would’ve ran into a wall if he didn’t have his hand slightly outwards. “There’s a wall. We need to go up. This will probably lead to the other side of this hell of a chasm.” He looked up to see if there was any light indicating how far up it went but there was none.

"Great another wall... but Jaxon you need to at least wrap that so it doesnt get infected. What's the good of trying to get home if you die from an infection!" She sternly looks at him. "Just humor me at least... please."
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

How innovative; Skoliks took down every motion, every action taken, adding it to his master’s already spacious archives. Hundreds of simulations began and ended simultaneously, each with possible outcomes involving the two.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus