Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I would say a good 30 minutes at least." She couldnt really see in front of her and bumped into Jaxon lightly "oh sorry I cant see a... thing.." she feels something wet on her arm. "Are you bleeding...? Wait wait wait...We need to find some light asap!" She takes his hand that wasnt on his bad side and quickly but carefully manuvours through the dark.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“No, I’m fine. We don’t need anything for me. Don’t worry about a thing.” He kept walking nonetheless. He didn’t want to stop at all, just leave this wretched world. He didn’t care how many times he thunk all of that, he really didn’t. It was his top priority. Another thing was the fact that he would’ve ran into a wall if he didn’t have his hand slightly outwards. “There’s a wall. We need to go up. This will probably lead to the other side of this hell of a chasm.” He looked up to see if there was any light indicating how far up it went but there was none.

"Great another wall... but Jaxon you need to at least wrap that so it doesnt get infected. What's the good of trying to get home if you die from an infection!" She sternly looks at him. "Just humor me at least... please."
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

How innovative; Skoliks took down every motion, every action taken, adding it to his master’s already spacious archives. Hundreds of simulations began and ended simultaneously, each with possible outcomes involving the two.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“There’s nothing to wrap it with.” He places his hands on the wall. “Let’s go.” The faster they got up, that faster they could deal with those robots. He just hoped there weren’t any quick traps, like more robots, along the way up this wall.

She looks away for a moment the starts climbing. "Okay..." her arms and legs are numb so this seemed easier. She felt some flat surface and pulled herself on it. "That wasnt too bad."
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He’d admit, it was pretty quick. Almost too quick. But then again he fell last time so he couldn’t have gotten a gist of how fast it was. “Let’s keep going. The faster we get out of here, the quicker we can rest.” He looks ahead of them and sees a little light. “Look, There’s light over there. We’ll be able to see where we’re walking soon.”

Relieved she smiles wide. "Thank goodness! The dark was getting tedious!" She carefully treads her way to the light. "Pleaaaaaase tell me we are almost out of this crap hole!" She groans.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He begins walking to the light, eager to get out of the dark and be able to see his hands. “How much longer until you think we’ll be going back to our worlds?” What was her input? Did she think they’d survive until the end? When would they die?

"I am thinking sooner than we think. We have to meet some big boss I think and hope we passed his test more or less i guess... I'm still confused on that. But I'm really hoping soon! What will you do once you finally return?" Her body is haloed by the light in the distance as she asks with a smile.
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

Project: Oryx was almost ready to begin experimentation, and coinciding with the ‘humans’ would prove more beneficial. The placements prepared, Skoliks began the next test; the trial of loss.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“I’m going to keep doing what I was doing before.” The further they walked, the closer the light was. They were finally out of the wretched darkness that hid every trap laid out for them. “What about you?”

"Hopefully find my group and kill some zombies in the process. Killing them is fun. Oh and hope I dont run into anyone trying to kill me right off the back." She chuckles. She notices his side wound and knits her brows in concern. "Let's just... pray that we get home soon."
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Yeah.” He heard his stomach growl and he walked faster. “Let’s go. Maybe we’ll find food somewhere. I can feel myself getting more hungry every second.”

Her stomach mimicked his. "Food would be delightful! Oh! If you could have anything and I mean anything to eat what would it be?" She smiles as they walk faster.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He smiles, looking to the floor. “Meat. It’s considered a delicacy in my town and the lord and his wife eat it a lot. It’s extremely expensive and people only have so much money. They don’t come out often. In fact, the majority of people in my town don’t know what they look like.” The people he’d killed barely had enough money to keep their tiny house in their lives, much less food. “The most food we’d be able to actually afford is bread and some fruits and vegetables. I’m sick of it. So I’m saving enough for meat.” He laughs slightly. “I’m not even halfway close to getting to my goal.”

"Meat is delicious! We dont have it often either. My brothers want us all to eat the canned crap... its gross. If I could I'd give you all the money I had but... I have no need for it where I'm from. I wish I had a chance to cook though again. Not to toot my own horn but I made a mean steak." She smiled brightly as she looked over at him.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He laughs, “You could never beat my mother; she made the steak seem like it was melting in your mouth!” He would admit, he’s getting more hungry talking about food but it was fun to talk about this. He hadn’t felt this relaxed for a long time, maybe even a few years. He wasn’t even the type to talk much but he just felt the want to talk. It was weird, in a good way. It took a huge weight off his shoulders and relaxed him a lot. He couldn’t even stop grinning, which was odd.

"Looks like I have a run for my money there." She giggles and looks over at his smile that she hadn't seen. She couldnt help but feel warmth in her heart. "You know, you have a great smile. I just cant stop smiling when you do." Her eyes even seemed like they were smiling. "If we do get food I'd want strawberries... call me crazy but something about them just make me happy." Her eyes are sparkling. Not only about food but feeling completely comfortable with him.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“I.. don’t think I’ve had strawberries before. I probably have but don’t remember what they look like. I’ve been living off bread lately because it’s the only thing I’ll be able to afford for a while but often times when I go into other people’s houses, I’ll find something to give it flavor.” He loved the sometimes foreign spices that he’ll find. “I remember one time I was looking at different things and thought salt was sugar, and so I put it on my bread. A lot of it actually. I couldn’t get the taste out of my mouth for days without end. It was the funniest thing.”

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus