Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“This is a pretty distorted place to be in. But, it does beat extreme heat with warm and dark clothing without a roof over your head, but now that I think about it, you relate to me a lot so you’ve probably been in that situation...” He kept his gaze forward.
Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Indeed we are like two peas in a pod." She chuckles. "I currently wish I was sitting on a cliff looking at a sunrise or sunset... sounds really lame I'm sure but... one of my favorite memories is before the apocalypse just sitting on a cliffside... dreaming of what life would hold." She smiles warmly at the thought. "Being here with you has been pretty cool minus the almost dying part though." She smirks.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“What was your life like before the apocalypse? What do people in your world do for fun?” He asked. In his world, he didn’t have much to do but sit around and wait for a possible victim.

"Well most people hang out with their friends and do typical things... watch movies, play games, eat at fancy places. But me? Nah. I was an adventurer. All I wanted to do was travel the world. Discover new places. I... well my boyfriend at the time sold me off to some Russian camp... long story there. However, I did experience how to fight and survive through that! Plus I raised so many tombs. It was... interesting to say the least. I was mostly just trying to get off this island in one piece." She thinks for a moment. "I probably lived a more crazy life than most in my world." She chuckles as she scratches her head.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

(Meh, I'm too lazy. And hungry)
Artemis (played anonymously) Topic Starter

an elevator would come down in front of them "leave before I change my mind."

"W-Wait we can just... leave?" She tilts her head as an elevator appears in front of them. "Is this some sort of trap?" She lnots her brows.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“I don’t trust it at all. Once we step in there, it could close and keep us there forever.” He assumed. He wasn’t going to take any chances.

"Its too risky at this point... I agree. We should keep moving." She says with a hint of disappointment. "Even if it is true... I'd rather not have it be a trap."
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

Jaxon slightly nodded. “As much as I know we should test it, there’s nothing to test it on, so let’s just walk around it.”

"Sounds good. Any certain way youd like to go? I was thinking right, but what do you think?" She tilts her head as she ponders
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((Not until we get an answer.))

“Let’s go right. You’re trusting me with the elevator so I’ll trust you with the direction.” He stands in front of the entranceway. “You ready?”

She takes a deep breath. "As I'll ever be." She chuckles with a slight sigh. She reaches for his hand before stopping and putting it back to her side.

He doesnt like physical contact... dont be pushy. She thinks to herself.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He didn’t notice Jessie’s attempt to grab his hand, and walks forwards into the hall. “Let’s go. We need to get out of here.” He let out a slight smile.

She sees his smile and it brings a smile to her own lips. "Yeah, let's go." She follows him to the right.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus