Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((Oh okay, take your time. Don’t let me rush you.))
Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((I have been away for awhile with work or rather just busy as crap >.< I am sorry I haven't been as active))

((Welp if he doesnt continue it and if you are still up to continue, then I shall continue!))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

((You guys taking other players, i'm down for this))

((This isn't a zombie thing but idk if it's still going on :/))

((Well I mean not that you were assuming that it was zombie lol sorry but I'm down for you to stay but it wasnt my rp so if it's cool with everyone sure))
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((I’m completely fine with it. I’d been waiting for so long to start this up again so another character to interact with would be a nice change of pace, instead of it just being two people replying back and forth with an occasional setting text.))

((I'm wounded XD but yeah having a group for a change would be nice))
Artemis (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Well, here we are again,
It's always such a pleasure,
Remember when you tried to kill me twice?
Oh, how we laughed and laughed,
Except I wasn't laughing,
Under the circumstances, I've been shockingly nice.
You want your freedom take it,
That's what I'm counting on,
I used to want you dead but,
Now I only want you gone.
She was a lot like you,
(Maybe not quite as heavy),
Now little Caroline is in here too.
One day they woke me up,
So I could live forever,
It's such a shame the same will never happen to you.
You've got your short, sad life left,
I'll let you get right to it,
Now I only want you gone.
Goodbye, my only friend,
Oh, did you think I meant you?
That would be funny if it weren't so sad,
Well, you have been replaced,
I don't need anyone now,
When I delete you maybe
I'll stop feeling so bad.(Redacted)
Go make some new disaster,
You're someone else's problem,
Now I only want you gone,

"I think we all want to be out of here and back to our own worlds... soooo let us go home so we can be out of your hair!" She yells.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

Jaxon gave a quiet yet quick laugh. “Yeah, it’s tough relying on others. Haven’t done it on so long I almost forgot what it was like to have other people there for you.” He’d said it in a non-depressing tone, hoping to keep her spirits up the whole way through.

She looks at him and her frustration vanishes. She smiles warmly at him. "It has been the best time of my life getting to know you Jaxon. Who wouldve known I wouldve gotten to meet someone so intriguing while we fought to stay alive. I'm glad we met" she grins wide with a hint of pink in her cheeks.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“Who knew I was even going to trust people? It’s crazy how all of this happened. But yeah, I’m...glad I met you too.” He grins. “Let’s just hope we stay alive for longer.”

"Well no matter what happens, it's nice to have a friend like you with me on this messed up adventure. Even if we started off as strangers." She smiles and oddly looks forward to their next venture. She just enjoyed his company... if only it wasnt full of death all around.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“This is a pretty distorted place to be in. But, it does beat extreme heat with warm and dark clothing without a roof over your head, but now that I think about it, you relate to me a lot so you’ve probably been in that situation...” He kept his gaze forward.

"Indeed we are like two peas in a pod." She chuckles. "I currently wish I was sitting on a cliff looking at a sunrise or sunset... sounds really lame I'm sure but... one of my favorite memories is before the apocalypse just sitting on a cliffside... dreaming of what life would hold." She smiles warmly at the thought. "Being here with you has been pretty cool minus the almost dying part though." She smirks.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“What was your life like before the apocalypse? What do people in your world do for fun?” He asked. In his world, he didn’t have much to do but sit around and wait for a possible victim.

"Well most people hang out with their friends and do typical things... watch movies, play games, eat at fancy places. But me? Nah. I was an adventurer. All I wanted to do was travel the world. Discover new places. I... well my boyfriend at the time sold me off to some Russian camp... long story there. However, I did experience how to fight and survive through that! Plus I raised so many tombs. It was... interesting to say the least. I was mostly just trying to get off this island in one piece." She thinks for a moment. "I probably lived a more crazy life than most in my world." She chuckles as she scratches her head.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

((So... can I drop in?))

((Do you roughly know the situation?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus