Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Did you message them individually?))
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((If Artemis isn’t answering, would it be okay if you and I are okay with Mango joining? I don’t want anyone to be left out.))

((I'm cool with it as long as he knows this is a no power rp nor do they have weapons unless they picked up some in their time here.))
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

Jaxon slightly nodded. “As much as I know we should test it, there’s nothing to test it on, so let’s just walk around it.”

"Sounds good. Any certain way youd like to go? I was thinking right, but what do you think?" She tilts her head as she ponders
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

((So....... should I hop in?))
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((Not until we get an answer.))

“Let’s go right. You’re trusting me with the elevator so I’ll trust you with the direction.” He stands in front of the entranceway. “You ready?”
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

((Don't see that happening anytime soon))

She takes a deep breath. "As I'll ever be." She chuckles with a slight sigh. She reaches for his hand before stopping and putting it back to her side.

He doesnt like physical contact... dont be pushy. She thinks to herself.

((Did you message them individually?))
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He didn’t notice Jessie’s attempt to grab his hand, and walks forwards into the hall. “Let’s go. We need to get out of here.” He let out a slight smile.

She sees his smile and it brings a smile to her own lips. "Yeah, let's go." She follows him to the right.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus