Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

((Apocalypse Trial-like thingy mibobs?))
Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((I wouldnt say it's an apocalypse. It's like some higher power took a person from a different world or deminsion and placed them in this one area. It's full of ways to kill you. A person who was captured and placed here as well is trying to kill us too so Jessie and Jax are the only people known whom survived so far. We dont know where Maxwell is and I think that's all I know. It's really up to Artimis or the person with a triangle as their PF to say if you can join but me and Jax dont mind))

((So an invasion from extraterrestrials, with the extraterrestrials making humans do certain trials to survive?))

((I wouldn't say invasion more like she (or he) abducted a person from a different either time era or dimension and are placing them through trials to see if they can survive))

((Clyde can come from the future! With all these nifty space gadgets!))

((Lol no one chose to be there. And you are stripped of all weaponry. You appear in rooms in the beginning with nothing but the clothes on your back.))

((Oof. Well, he still has his future clothes!))

((He can wear whatever he wants I assume. If that's what's worn in his time era then sure!))

((Yee. I'll just have to wait))

((I'd try to get ahold of Artemis. They started the rp))

((Okay))
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((Basically, we’ve went through a few trials already (refer to the past texts if you’re not lazy, unlike me) and me and Jessie did get a few minor injuries, but nothing to prevent them from going on. I’m pretty sure you’d be free to drop in anytime, i don’t think Artemis really minds. But yeah...))

((A few injuries indeed Jessie now has a robot arm since she cut hers off... good times))

(Meh, I'm too lazy. And hungry)
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((Has Artemis given an answer yet, or we still waiting?))
Artemis (played anonymously) Topic Starter

an elevator would come down in front of them "leave before I change my mind."

"W-Wait we can just... leave?" She tilts her head as an elevator appears in front of them. "Is this some sort of trap?" She lnots her brows.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“I don’t trust it at all. Once we step in there, it could close and keep us there forever.” He assumed. He wasn’t going to take any chances.

((Hello?))

"Its too risky at this point... I agree. We should keep moving." She says with a hint of disappointment. "Even if it is true... I'd rather not have it be a trap."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus