Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

Jaxon wrote:
((Can you even DM someone who is played anonymously?))

(I believe so I can for you if you would like if i find it or tell you how to dm them

Jaxon wrote:
((Can you even DM someone who is played anonymously?))

Yeah click his/her name, if you are on a laptop its in the toolbar option i think it says send message or something. If on phone i believe its on the top

Jaxon wrote:
((Tbh that was a bit confusing. Lol sorry I feel like an idiot and a jerk for asking this but could you ask them? I don’t think I would be able to figure out how to do that (man I feel like a grandparent rn).))

Sure I gotchu. Sorry I could've explained it better XD

Jaxon wrote:
((Nah you’re fine. I just need to look into things a bit more))

No worries! I just learned by clicking random things XD I messaged them and hopefully we will hear soon

Jaxon wrote:
((Okay nice! Thanks so much!))

((No problem at all!

She looks over at the other glass rooms and sighs. "I hope you get up soon dude." She says as she takes a deep breath and heads into the room with the white robotic guy. "Now if I were a crown... where would I be?"
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

Jaxon’s eyes bolt awake and he quickly sits up, ready for an attack, with no recollection of how he got to where he is at the moment. He sat, slightly baffled at his spot. The many glass rooms around him were suspicious, but he payed them no mind. He slowly stood up, not noticing anyone, but looking around.

She grips her pocket shiv she created and carefully went in search for the crown. "I wish someone else was with me in this." She mutters to herself. "Alright Jessie, calm down. Maybe if I check out the robot. Perhaps it'll have a clue." She heads over to the white robot in the throne.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He stepped out, slowly and cautiously looking for a sign of life, when he spotted someone. Walking around he spots a person holding something that he couldn’t quite make out. He tries to slowly sneak up to the girl but his stepping on glass wasn’t helping at all. He just wanted to be quiet.

As she was examining the robot she heard glass from where she had came from and quickly turns around, knife in hand. "Who's there!" She says sternly.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He stops moving, facing the girl. “I would ask the same thing.” He said. He stood up straight from his almost kneeled/crouched position. “Your name.” He demanded.

"You are the one who came through my door! But the names Jessie. Now who are you?" She says still scanning the room.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He ignored her question, walking forward and past her. “What are we looking for and where did you get the weapon?” He felt incomplete without his dagger that he usually has on him.
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

Observation, data collection, blood in vein. Pathetic simulants, to not understand what they had gotten themselves into. It patrolled the halls, its many bodies searching for them, eye red and chests glowing teal in the darkness. It knew they would soon be here, and it would destroy them.

She glares at him for a moment. "I'll get you one only IF you tell me your name. Otherwise imma call you something I create. Like Grumpy or something. But we are looking for a crown... or so says the voice." She says as she keeps an eye on him while looking for the crown. "I have a bad feeling though... like someone else is here waiting for us. Not scared or anything just be warry."
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He gives an annoyed sigh, “Jaxon.” He turns around to face her. “Trust me, I feel a presence as well. And what crown or voice or whatever nonsense you’re speaking?”

"Well Since you have been out there has been a voice telling us what to do." She rips more of the bottom of her shirt and heads back out to the room with the glass and makes another knife like tool. "Now was that so hard?" she chuckles then hands him the knife. "You seem like you can handle yourself, so i'll save you the speech." She puts her hair up and continues. "Now, does this mean we are teaming up for now?"
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

“I work alone.” He’d always had relied on himself for everything: fighting, helping himself to his wounds, surviving. He wasn’t ready to just change his way of life just like that. He grabs the newly made weapon and starts walking to look for this so-called ‘crown’.

She sighs. "Well I'll be here if you change your mind. After all without me you would be weaponless right now." She smiles a bit. She goes along the walls seeing if there is a button or something. She presses something and part of the ground under her breaks away. She gives a little gasp before grabbing the edge. looking down she sees some spikes. "Phew... now I just have to.... pull my..self up!" Right when she was about up more rocks slipped from under her hand and now hanging from one hand she dangles. "Shit..." She looks down at the spikes one more time. "I will not go out like this..." Her hand was slipping. "Not like this!"
Thyrkeon (played by Arcol)

Spikes in the ground, useless tactic. One red eye glowed dimly, watching and waiting. It observed their hopeless endeavor, all others doing the same in different locations. It would toy with them, then end them; exactly as had been done with others that were trapped here.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus