Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Jessie (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She takes a deep breath as she hears the voice and smirks. "Challenge accepted." She turns her attention to Maxwell.
"I'm sorry I wont call you kid anymore. You are pretty grown up. Well good luck then Maxwell." She holds out her hand. "I hope we meet again." She smiles bright.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((Can I just join in now or am I a little late for that?))

Jaxon wrote:
((Can I just join in now or am I a little late for that?))

(Personally I would love to have you! The more the merrier! But its up to Artemis. Perhaps DM him/her. I really hope you can!
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((Can you even DM someone who is played anonymously?))

Jaxon wrote:

(I believe so I can for you if you would like if i find it or tell you how to dm them

Jaxon wrote:

Yeah click his/her name, if you are on a laptop its in the toolbar option i think it says send message or something. If on phone i believe its on the top
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((Tbh that was a bit confusing. Lol sorry I feel like an idiot and a jerk for asking this but could you ask them? I don’t think I would be able to figure out how to do that (man I feel like a grandparent rn).))

Jaxon wrote:
((Tbh that was a bit confusing. Lol sorry I feel like an idiot and a jerk for asking this but could you ask them? I don’t think I would be able to figure out how to do that (man I feel like a grandparent rn).))

Sure I gotchu. Sorry I could've explained it better XD
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((Nah you’re fine. I just need to look into things a bit more))

Jaxon wrote:
((Nah you’re fine. I just need to look into things a bit more))

No worries! I just learned by clicking random things XD I messaged them and hopefully we will hear soon
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((Okay nice! Thanks so much!))

Jaxon wrote:

((No problem at all!

Jessie wrote:
Jaxon wrote:

((No problem at all!

((he/she gave it the okay if you are still down))

((I hope we can continue! Im really into this!))
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

((I am too))

She looks over at the other glass rooms and sighs. "I hope you get up soon dude." She says as she takes a deep breath and heads into the room with the white robotic guy. "Now if I were a crown... where would I be?"
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

Jaxon’s eyes bolt awake and he quickly sits up, ready for an attack, with no recollection of how he got to where he is at the moment. He sat, slightly baffled at his spot. The many glass rooms around him were suspicious, but he payed them no mind. He slowly stood up, not noticing anyone, but looking around.

She grips her pocket shiv she created and carefully went in search for the crown. "I wish someone else was with me in this." She mutters to herself. "Alright Jessie, calm down. Maybe if I check out the robot. Perhaps it'll have a clue." She heads over to the white robot in the throne.
Jaxon (played by Rekogi)

He stepped out, slowly and cautiously looking for a sign of life, when he spotted someone. Walking around he spots a person holding something that he couldn’t quite make out. He tries to slowly sneak up to the girl but his stepping on glass wasn’t helping at all. He just wanted to be quiet.

As she was examining the robot she heard glass from where she had came from and quickly turns around, knife in hand. "Who's there!" She says sternly.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Helix Trials

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus