Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Whatever Suits Your Fancy

Shadarach sat at the bar, nursing a glass of beer. He made a few attempts at flirting with the waitresses, but they all either ignored him or simply turned him down. He sighed, his ears drooping slightly after his last try.
Fancy Bradly (played by Bloodwolf1994)

Fancy shook her head as the last of the waitresses walked away from the fox. she'd notice him come in a few times and try, in vain, to pick someone up. Feeling a bit bad for the canid she wandered over. "Not your lucky night is it Sugar?" she purred, her voice heavy with a traditonal southern drawl.
Miscellaneous Characters (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

"Never a lucky night for a black fox. We are considered bad luck, after all." He smirked slightly. "Maybe that's why they all run away. I'm as bad as a black cat."

Fancy frowned. "Now I don't think its quiet right to blame your misfortune on the color of your pelt. Its probably just your skills that need polishing or something like that. After all sugar, even if you were really bad luck, as long as your skills were good someone would take you up on your offer."

"Eh, that's true. The skills aren't exactly there, I don't think," he admitted with a laugh. "Not at all."

Fancy chuckled. "See, Sugar, I'm always right about these things." She purred playfully. "I'm sure they'll get better with practice...maybe you should read a book on the subject or watch those who are actually sucessful." She gave him a bright smile and then wandered down the bar, Giving another customer a drink before returning to the fox. "I'm Fancy by the way, I own the bar." She purred.

"Good idea. I'm Shadarach, a pleased customer of your bar here," he said with a sly grin. "I particularly like your cocktail mix."

"Well Shadarach, I see how it is pick the one drink to like that I didn't come up with." She teased. "I'm sure my friend Blue will like that someone actually likes it." Blue Bradly, who's original name was Azura Erickson, was Fancy's long time friend. Since Blue spent so much time at the Bradly residence many considered her a Bradly. At the age of 18 the wolf finally made it official. Though it caused many to think the two were a couple, especially since they'd moved from home...and both lived above Blue's repair shop.

"Ah, they're all good," he agreed, cocking his head slightly, "but you have to admit the cocktail is pretty fantastic."

Fancy smiled. "Well I'm glad you like them all. I would agree with you about the cocktail but that'd hurt my ego as an owner of a bar. I mean a Mechanic comes up with a better cocktail than me."

"A mechanic? Wow."

"Yeah, and a darn good one to. If a mechanical item of yours breaks I'd take it to her. It's been a long time since I got to hold a conversation with someone doesn't stop talking to randomly scream comments at things so your next drink is on me." She purred before giving the fox a a wink. "don't tell the other customers though they may get jelouse."

"Thanks, Fancy," he said cheerfully, dipping his head in gratitude. "Much obliged."

Fancy chuckled "No problem, One drink free drink every now and then won't leave be bankrupt."

"Everything in moderation." His head sort of swiveled around as a waitress passed, but he changed his mind at the last minute, deciding it probably wouldn't be the best idea ever.

Fancy's ear twitched. "It was a good idea you didn't do that. She only works here about two times a week. Seeing how she's under twenty one I probably shouldn't have hired her but she doesn't like anything that dulls her ability to think. Probably for the best seeing how she has a bad habit of trying to kill males and eat their hearts." Fancy spoke normally, as though she was talking about the weather or a new type of drink and not a crazy vixen.

"Fascinating," he commented as if they were talking about a rare species of flowers. "That's interesting."

"Kinda I guess." She said with a shrug.

"Do you know why? Why she rips out and eats hearts, I mean."

"It has something to do with the species. She's some weird hybrid of two mystical fox breeds. Pipe fox and Gumiho I believe. Gumiho are known for eatting males hearts in order to become human...or something like that. She doesn't really want to be human but its a species complusion." Fancy explained.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Whatever Suits Your Fancy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus