Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Troubled Teens in Trouble (Small group R (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Also, question. How much violence? Like a little bit or detailed? I normally asked in group ones since it can vary
nightmqre Topic Starter

Sweet_Little_Sock wrote:
Also, question. How much violence? Like a little bit or detailed? I normally asked in group ones since it can vary

Considering its a zombie apocalypse, I would personally prefer as detailed as you can get. But again; I want everybody to be comfortable. So if it needs to be toned down a little, then I'm okay with doing so. As long as it's not ridiculous.
Thank you, that gives freedom. Thanks
Just so I know, where exactly is the Rp set? Where is the boarding school?

Also, yes, the only reason I made an account on this site was to apply for this Rp.
nightmqre Topic Starter

ThatOneGuyYouKnow wrote:

Also, yes, the only reason I made an account on this site was to apply for this Rp.

I just created the OOC chat; we can discuss it there.
((
ThatOneGuyYouKnow wrote:

Well, greetings, btw.))
I'm not too late, am I? I'll put up my form rn!
Full Name: Felicity Grace Hoffman
Role (above): Eldest

Detailed Description of appearance OR picture reference: gl-1415897-1548022910.jpg

Detailed description of personality: Felicity is a fiery and defensive person. She tends to snap at people, for even the littlest things they do. Although she tends to shy away from people, she is very good with her hands. She works on cars, makes weapons, and does mostly anything.

Why are they a troubled teen?

She has borderline personality disorder, PTSD, and gets panic attacks when exposed to certain triggers. She can be violent, and a bit troublesome. She snaps at people often because she feels threatened.

What is their main weapon?

Batons that carry an electrical current picture, and a sidearm. She prefers close, hand-to-hand combat.
Full Name: Redden Morrison

Detailed Description of appearance OR picture reference: He has a lean build and short dark brown hair. His eyes are cherry red and have permanent bags under them. He is pale and is usually wearing a black hoodie and jeans.

Detailed description of personality: Redden is a rather laid back guy most of the time. He enjoys naps and doesn't take things seriously unless he has to. When he needs to though he can be a good leader and a protective friend.

Why are they a troubled teen? He never knew his parents and had always lived in an orphanage. One day after some of the kids at his school pushed him too far and he snapped, punching them in the face. That was enough for the orphanage to send him off to the boarding school.

What is their main weapon? He uses dual wield katanas and a silenced pistol.
nightmqre Topic Starter

ThatOneGuy417 wrote:
Full Name: Redden Morrison

Detailed Description of appearance OR picture reference: He has a lean build and short dark brown hair. His eyes are cherry red and have permanent bags under them. He is pale and is usually wearing a black hoodie and jeans.

Detailed description of personality: Redden is a rather laid back guy most of the time. He enjoys naps and doesn't take things seriously unless he has to. When he needs to though he can be a good leader and a protective friend.

Why are they a troubled teen? He never knew his parents and had always lived in an orphanage. One day after some of the kids at his school pushed him too far and he snapped, punching them in the face. That was enough for the orphanage to send him off to the boarding school.

What is their main weapon? He uses dual wield katanas and a silenced pistol.

Yep, that's fine! The OOC chat is located in the RP Discussion forum, while the IC chat is located within the general roleplay forum :)
So am I in the RP?
You weren’t already? I thought you were going to post soon. Any who, as second acting leader, I think you’re in.
I would guess so
nightmqre Topic Starter

8_Stars_8 wrote:
So am I in the RP?

Ah, I'm sorry! I thought I made it clear ^^; Yes, you are in! ^_^
StaticNightmares wrote:
8_Stars_8 wrote:
So am I in the RP?

Okay, so how do you reccomend I jump in?
You could be a survivor and was just attacked by some zombies and need safty
Safety**
nightmqre Topic Starter

8_Stars_8 wrote:
StaticNightmares wrote:
8_Stars_8 wrote:
So am I in the RP?

Okay, so how do you reccomend I jump in?

Sweet_Little_Sock's idea seems logical
Are they at the boarding school right now?
Yesssss

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Troubled Teens in Trouble (Small group R (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus