Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Tokyo Stalker (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You're walking home late at night, as you always do after a night out with your friends. You're extra tired, so you decide to take a shortcut through an alley. Suddenly, a man shoves you aside from behind and dashes down the alley, clearly alarmed. Before you have time to ask what's wrong, a small switchblade hurls into the inner part of his knee from the same direction he came from. He wails in pain as blood pours from his leg, but starts pleading for his life as another figure appears from behind you. She turns around to reveal a petite looking girl about your age wearing a mask. She moves her hand across her mouth as if closing a zipper, than makes a gun with her fingers and pretends to shoot you. You take this as your cue to get the hell out of there, and book it the rest of the way home. But you couldn't help but notice the feeling of having seen her before.

Unbeknownst to you, you have indeed seen her before. As a matter of fact, she goes to the very same high school as you. So, as you would expect, the story doesn't end there...
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hey, I'd be interested in this! Pm me if it's still open
i would love too if you want too
Kana Shizu (played by Cheesemeister) Topic Starter

Yura wrote:
i would love too if you want too
Sure, just shoot me a PM when you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Tokyo Stalker (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus