Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A small hello to a big world

SilverfyreKitten Topic Starter

Hello! My name is Tara, but I'm known as Silverfyre. I'm a bouncy bubbly type, very much a morning person so early mornings and in the evenings is usually when I'm up and about. I am 21, been rping off and on since I was 7. I grew up playing D&D, from 1st Edition all the way till 4th. I prefer 3.5.. Just sayin ^_^

So yes, I'm female. I'm a gamer. I play D&D, WoW, LoL, Halo, COD, Magic: The Gathering, and lots of other things. I also love to read (Preferably fantasy but if it catches my attention, I'll read it), and I love to write. I also enjoy horse back riding, and spending time with my family.

I'm very outgoing and happy. I'm also very talkative so if you want to know more, just ask! And remember, Smile! It confuses people.. Oh.. By the way.. Sin, my primary character, is NOTHING like me.. Just warning! ^_^
Hello! My name is Tara, but I'm known as Silverfyre. I'm a bouncy bubbly type, very much a morning person so early mornings and in the evenings is usually when I'm up and about. I am 21, been rping off and on since I was 7. I grew up playing D&D, from 1st Edition all the way till 4th. I prefer 3.5.. Just sayin ^_^

So yes, I'm female. I'm a gamer. I play D&D, WoW, LoL, Halo, COD, Magic: The Gathering, and lots of other things. I also love to read (Preferably fantasy but if it catches my attention, I'll read it), and I love to write. I also enjoy horse back riding, and spending time with my family.

I'm very outgoing and happy. I'm also very talkative so if you want to know more, just ask! And remember, Smile! It confuses people.. Oh.. By the way.. Sin, my primary character, is NOTHING like me.. Just warning! ^_^
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :)

Thank you ^_^
And a very big hello to you! It is always pleasing to see more female gamers! I know of a few video game-esque roleplayers, and I am certain that there are D&D groups about.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and much more!
Sanne Moderator

Have another small hello from the other side of the big world. ;) Glad to have you around, it's always fun to see someone bright and upbeat to join us! Have you been finding everything okay on the site so far?

Pretty much ^_^ Everyone here seems real friendly. Had to step back for a week or so due to family stuff, but back home now ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A small hello to a big world

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus