Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Night Crawlers (open)

Rae Blizard (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Rae walked around the forest, her emerald eyes looking at the turf she was stepping on. She would kick the dirt up from the ground every once
in a while. She bent down, at the time she was wearing a light blue dress. Her fingertips, you could say, danced on the dirt. She picked it up, rubbing it between her fingers. Her mother, who was killed a couple years ago, could read aurora. She taught her each little thing in the world has a meaning. She often believed that, meaning she gave second chances to anything. Rae's emerald eyes looked at the forest. What strange things the forest hide from us..

Rae placed the dirt on the ground, walking on. Her breathing was light and soft, hard to be heard. She opened her mouth, wanting to say something... But didn't. She usually found herself in these positions, so instead she sang. " What.. Oh what does the forest offer at the darkest hour? It's soft and quite for now. It's just waiting to attack. Don't get use to this, for the night crawlers are waiting. No one loves a night crawler, they fear them. There teeth sharp, the claws sharp. " Her voice was elegant, telling a story. Some would say she was a night crawler. She spent her nights, in the forest usually singing.

Rae now made her way toward an old willow, which she leaned on. She closed her eyes, breathing softly again. Her eyes opened when she smelt something.. But she did not even know what it was.. She blinked her eyes, knocking herself back into her regular mind frame. Her body was light, so she jumped up into a tree, watching the forest.

[ Sorry if there are any mistakes I am using my phone! >.< ]
Rae Blizard (played by wolfkill11)

Rae walked around the forest, her emerald eyes looking at the turf she was stepping on. She would kick the dirt up from the ground every once
in a while. She bent down, at the time she was wearing a light blue dress. Her fingertips, you could say, danced on the dirt. She picked it up, rubbing it between her fingers. Her mother, who was killed a couple years ago, could read aurora. She taught her each little thing in the world has a meaning. She often believed that, meaning she gave second chances to anything. Rae's emerald eyes looked at the forest. What strange things the forest hide from us..

Rae placed the dirt on the ground, walking on. Her breathing was light and soft, hard to be heard. She opened her mouth, wanting to say something... But didn't. She usually found herself in these positions, so instead she sang. " What.. Oh what does the forest offer at the darkest hour? It's soft and quite for now. It's just waiting to attack. Don't get use to this, for the night crawlers are waiting. No one loves a night crawler, they fear them. There teeth sharp, the claws sharp. " Her voice was elegant, telling a story. Some would say she was a night crawler. She spent her nights, in the forest usually singing.

Rae now made her way toward an old willow, which she leaned on. She closed her eyes, breathing softly again. Her eyes opened when she smelt something.. But she did not even know what it was.. She blinked her eyes, knocking herself back into her regular mind frame. Her body was light, so she jumped up into a tree, watching the forest.

[ Sorry if there are any mistakes I am using my phone! >.< ]

Sorry if there are mistakes again.
Jordan Ash (played by Prince-Dono)

Ash walks through the forest turning his head left and right trying to figure out where the sing at gone usually someone singing wouldn't even grab his attention, but when the smell of another wolf is coming from the same direction as the singing its worth taking a look. Tracking with his nose was not some thing Ash did a lot to him his strength and speed is the only way to have fun. Finally making it to a clearing with an old willow in the middle Ash sniffs harder and harder trying to pick up scent that's very strong here and know where else.

" Dammit I hate tracking its like looking for a needle in a haystack " Ash said looking around looking for any thing that could lead him to that other wolf.

Rae looked down at the new wolf. She took a deep breathe, smelling his scent. She looked at him with her emerald green eyes. " Why are you here late at night? I can only smell that your a wolf.. Do I trust you or not? " She said, her chest rising slowly. She could feel his aura slightly.

Ash looks up and down the girl Strawberry blonde, Emerald eyes, cute face, it brought a smile to his face. "First answer to your question, I smelled you not to far from hear and you smell like me so I thought I would come looking, your first werewolf I've seen...ever" Ash said still smiling at her. "And for your second question, my names Jordan Ash you can call me Ash, now how about you tell me your name and why your out here?

Rae jumped from the tree she was in. She stood up, dusting the dirt from her shirt. " Really? I've seen many werewolves. " She smiled, " My name is Rae, Rae Blizard. A lot of people just call me Rae. "

"Well Rae, there aren't any in Japan that I know of, I really kept to myself for awhile so I wouldn't be surprise if there were" Ash said walking around Rae "But if I knew there were such pretty wolves here in the states I would have come here sooner and you still didn't answer my question, what are you doing out here Rae?"

Rae watched him walk around her. Her emerald eyes followed his movement and she smiled. " There are many pretty werewolves here in this state. " She touched her finger to her shoulder. " I come here every day to sing and feel the aura of the forest. "

"Aura of the forest?" Ash said with a confuse look on his face "It must be one of our curses that we have, but I don't use, you come out here every night alone...that doesn't sound like what a girl your age should be doing especially with our curse"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Night Crawlers (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus