Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On the Run

Luna (played by ThunderWolf12)

(Lol, I didn't even notice. And sorry, I was at softball again. I'll also have two games tomorrow night I case I'm not on for a while.)

Luna laughed softly. "Stop showing off," She said, hitting one of his wings softly. "Oh and," she picked up his shirt and threw it toward him, "put a shirt on." She laughed again, picking up her backpack. "Hungry?" She asked, holding a sandwich in her hand. She pulled her backpack on, smiling softly.

(It's a shame he has to put his shirt back on. Luna enjoyed seeing his "wings". *cough, cough abs* XD Just kidding! )
Alexander Fernaid (played by PandaGirl) Topic Starter

"What you don't enjoy seeing these baby's?" Alex laughed as he held up his arms with the shirt clenched in his fist. After he was done goofing off, he put the shirt back on and slid his wings carefully into he holes he cut in his shirt for them. "Wings hidden or not?" He asked holding his jacket in his hand.

Luna laughed, playfully rolling her eyes and pushing Alex aside. She nodded, "You look fine, let's just get going." She pulled her backpack up, knocking the door open. She jumped down the ladder, landing quietly on the ground. "It'll be almost morning by the time we get there." Luna walks ahead, turning to look at Alex.

Alex smiled and took a running leap off the ground, snapping his wings open. "Witch direction?" He asked hovering above the ground a little.

Luna frowned, pointing ahead. She slowed to a walk. "You can't miss it." She kept walking, excited to finally be back at home, not that she had any family there. She went into a jog, holding the straps of her backpack. She looked up at Alex, shaking her head. She continued on through the trees, listening to an owl in the distance.

Alexander flew ahead and saw the small house coming into view. "Uh oh." he said as he came closer and watched the last bit of flames extinguish. Quickly he flew back to Luna and crash landed next to where whe was walking. "We...... Have." he started out of breath. "To.......... Leave......" he finished struggling to stand again.

(You should have asked me before you decided that Luna' only real home was going to be burnt down. And by the way, it's a big cabin...)

"What now?" Luna gave an irritated snarl, smelling smoke. No! She thought, dropping her backpack an sprinting toward the cabin. When she finally got there, she saw it was true. She collapsed on the ground, breathing hard. (Is the forest around her on fire too, or was it just the cabin?)

(If you want I can edit it. Just the cabin and it already finished burning.)

(Oh no! It's kind of an interesting plot twist. :D)

Alex flew up towards a branch and sat on it giving Luna some space.

A few moments later, Luna was up on her feet. She felt like she might start crying, but no tears came. Where are we going to go now? She thought to herself, picking up her backpack. "Let's go." She said with a small growl, walking deeper into the woods. She was tired, but she definitely wasn't sleeping now. Everything had been in that cabin. Her food, other weapons, money, pictures of the the family members she actually liked. She walked ahead, not looking back at the cabin.

Alex jumped off the branch and landed lightly next to Luna, walking next to her instead of showing off. He didn't say anything because be knew how much losing something hurt. He took another soda out of his backpack and handing it to Luna. It was his last one, but he didn't care.

Luna looked at the soda, realizing it was Alex's last one. A half-smile appeared on her face, she took it gently. "Are you sure you want me to have it?" She asked quietly. "If you aren't a germaphobe, we can share." She suggested, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah, you can have it." He said pulling a water bottle out. "So where are we going to go now?"

Luna took a sip from the soda. "Thanks, Alex." She gave a half smile, looking around. "I don't know. I guess we could rent a hotel room. I have a little bit of cash left. We can rent a room, think things over, and then hopefully we can get out tomorrow." She turne back toward town, walking back.

"Ok I have about $30 in my pocket." Alex said turning around and heading the opposite direction with Luna. "We could go to Florida." He suggested.

(Only got $20 in my pocket. I-I-I'm huntin'. Yeah, that made me think of this song. xD I not sure if you've heard it though. :D)

Luna turned around again. "Florida? Why Florida?" She asked, pulling out her money. "I have about $60. Luckily, my grandparents had a little left hidden in the house that I found. I've been living I it for years." She said, looking at Alex.

Alex smiled. "I've always wanted to go to Florida." He said with a wink.

"Well, that's fine I guess." Luna smile softly, walking until she was beside Alex. "Lead the way." She said, grabbing onto the straps of her backpack.

Alex had an inborn navigation system in his body. "We are actually really close." He said turning slightly to the left and continuing to walk.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On the Run

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus