Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On the Run

Luna (played by ThunderWolf12)

Luna finished off her soda, dropping the empty can on the ground. She wondered how Alex knew, but didn't ask. "So, where are we going once we get to Florida?" she asked. She didn't know where they would be going and wasn't too fond of the idea of not having a say, or at least knowing.
Alexander Fernaid (played by PandaGirl) Topic Starter

"Let's find a hotel, then a phone book to find out if your parents are ok." He said sincerely walking toward lights in the distance.

"I'm not going back there." I said a soon as I heard the word "parents". I didn't say anything else, just that, automatically feeling bad about what I'd said. I looked down at the ground, dropping my hands from my backpack straps.

"Ok then we'll find a hotel and work out where to go next." Alex said noticing that parents were a touchy subject. Alex smiled, and took off his backpack. "Hey do you like.." he pulled out a king sized chocolate bar. "Hershey's Chocolate?" he finished waving the candy bar in the air. I hope she doesn't ask where I got all this stuff from.

Luna nodded, glad Alex was so understanding. Luna smiled brightly when Alex pulled out the chocolate. "I love chocolate, but I think we should save it." She was curious about where he had gotten all this, but she assumed it was stolen. Of course, this might not be the case, but he was being chased by the police. She shook her head. It was foolish to assume. SHe kept her mouth shut after that, walking ahead.

Alex walked by Luna until they got to the city limits. "We're here." he whispered using his jacket to cover his wings.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On the Run

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus