Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » On the Run

Alexander Fernaid (played by PandaGirl) Topic Starter

Sirens wailed as Alex ran down the narrow sidewalk, sweat pouring from his pores. "Damn the police, they always ruin everything." he exclaimed with a michevious grin as he turned into a small alleyway, hoping to lose the police.
Alexander Fernaid (played by PandaGirl)

Sirens wailed as Alex ran down the narrow sidewalk, sweat pouring from his pores. "Damn the police, they always ruin everything." he exclaimed with a michevious grin as he turned into a small alleyway, hoping to lose the police.
Luna (played by ThunderWolf12)

(Hope you don't mind me joining... Just go by the human things on Luna's profile. :) She isn't a werewolf in this RP.)

Luna saw a teenage boy running away from the police. She rolled her eyes. Seek attention much? she asked herself, pushing on the brick wall she had been leaning on. She hated all the noise the police caused when on a chase. She figured she might as well see what was going on, or at least find out what had happened. She watched carefully, but didn't run after the police, just standing and waiting. When the boy turned down and alley, she ran to the opposite side. "Hey!" She waved her arms. "I know a place where you can hide!" She yelled, standing on the other end of the alley. She didn't care who heard her. All she knew was that the police would be coming around the corner soon and that she wanted the noise to stop.

Alex ran towards the girl. "Thank you." he said out of breath. "They have been chasing me for half an hour." he added straightening out and looking the girl in the eye. "Please show me where the safe house is." Alex finished glancing behind him.

Luna shook her head, flipping her bangs out of her eyes. She too off running, taking a quick turn around the corner of the alley. She found a building. A tall brick building with multiple windows. She jumped a fence behind it, pushing off the top. She felt pity for Alex, him having run so far from the cops. But then again, they were the cops. For all she knew, this boy could be a murderer. She darted into the woods, climbing a small set of stairs that had blended into the tree bark. When she reached the top, she looked over her shoulder, past the fence and out of the woods, seeing the cops had reached the brick building. She pushed open a door that led into a surprisingly large, and neat, cabin type tree-house. "Hurry up!" Luna hissed.

Alex was on her heels the whole time. He practically jumped up all the steps and lay on the floor breathing heavily. He looked around and saw that he could see the outside even though it was hidden. Alex laid on the floor for a couple minutes and then sat up holding a hand out to the girl. "I'm Alexander by the way." he said with an apologetic smile.

(Sorry for the late reply earlier. I was at softball. :) )

Luna pushed the door down and pulled wooden panels that matched the trees up and over the windows. She leaned back against a wall, slowly sliding down until she hit the floor. "It's okay. May I ask, why were to running?" She said, hesitantly reaching her hand out to Alex. "I'm Luna."

Alex grasped her hand and sighed. "You will probably think I'm crazy but, they were chasing me so the "School" could experiment on me." he said looking into Luna's eyes.

Luna narrowed her eyes softly, looking away for a second, then meeting Alexander's gaze again. "The 'School'?" Luna asked curiously, wondering what he was talking about. "And no, I don't think you're crazy," She sighed, leaning back against the wall again.

"The school is where they originally experimented one me." Alex said taking his jacket and shirt off. Standing up, he let his pure white wings extend until his feathers brushed against the walls.

"Whoa," Luna watched in awe as his wings spread. She looked over her shoulder, even though she had nothing to show. She was just a normal girl... "So, are you like, a Fae or something? A half bird mutant?" By now, Luna wasn't sure what to say. His wings were... Beautiful and to be quite honest, they made her kind of jealous. "Do you have anyone you can contact?" She asked, wondering if Alex even had any family.

"No contact, yes I'm a far and I'm inclined to tell only be truth. I'm also 98% human/Fae 2% avain." Alex finished tucking his wings in slightly. The people at the school are like doctors" he started to explain "My parents gave me up when I was born for the greater science. I don't know who they are, nor do I want to know." Alex finished and fished in his small backpack for two sodas. Finally finding them, he tossed one to Luna and opened the other.

Luna listened quietly, frowning softly. "I ran away from home when I was seven," She admitted, wondering if it was true about Alex only being able to tell the truth. "My dad was an abusive drunk, and my mom didn't care about me." She sighed. "I didn't finish school, and I've pretty much taught myself." She caught the soda, popping the top and sipping on it. "Thanks." She half smiled. "So, I have an apartment, this tree-house thing, and my grandparents old cabin in the woods. I think that as soon as the sun goes down, we should travel there." She looked over at Alex, taking another drink of the soda.

"Ok." Alex said "Can I take a nap? I'm exhausted." He added laying back on his backpack.

Luna nodded. "Sure. I'll keep watch." She said, getting up an finding her own backpack. She put it behind her. She finished off her soda, throwing the empty can over Alex's head. It landed in a trash can with a small plink.

Alex put his arm over his face and fell asleep. When he was sleeping was the only time he was peaceful now.

To be honest, the only reason Luna wouldn't sleep was because she didn't really trust Alex. She pulled her backpack out from behind her, pulling a large knife from one of the pockets. She opened it up with one hand, pushing her index finger down softly on the blade. After a while, she laid it by her side, getting to her feet. She glanced out the windows and saw that there would be an hour or two until night fall. She grabbed her knife, now standing on the ladder. She jumped off the ladder, making sure to pull the door closed behind her. She knew she wouldn't be able to get back in now, but the thought didn't really bother her. She jumped the fence, walking in the town where she could easily watch her house. She purchased some food, making sure to keep the knife hidden. She got back out to the woods, putting what little cash she had left in the pocket of her shorts. She sat at the base of tree, watching for danger.

(Time skip to night fall?)

(Ya. WoOOoOoOOOoOOOoOoOOO)
Alex woke up as the last rays of sun were setting on the horizon. Glancing around, Alex saw that Luna was no longer there. "Nobody trusts me anymore." He said grumpily getting up and tripping over a box, making a lot of noise.

(Okay. xD!)

Luna heard a loud noise from above. She climbed thr ladder, pushing on the door. "You'll have to open it." She sighed, pushing on it lightly. "I just need to get my backpack and we can leave." She yawned quietly, stretching her arms. "Also, I got some food. I hope you like sandwiches." She said, blinking her eyes slowly. She was tired, but she wasn't planning on sleeping until they reached the cabin.

Alex opened the door and let Luna in. "Is it time to go now?" he asked, casually ruffling his wings. ((Lol he never put his shirt back on.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » On the Run

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus