Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Doki Doki Literature Club! RP Closed (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Nat (played anonymously)

I mean, you were here first so it's okay if you'd rather play him, but if you're fine with letting me, then thanks. XD
I’m already playing Moniko, so it’s fine.
UnoReverseCard Topic Starter

Almost ready to start but I'll i have to do is see if Lazari still wants to play as two characters
Nat (played anonymously)

Okie, thanks guys. Can't wait to start!
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
I think I can be either or for the last two. Yuki or Satori. For Yuki I can use my character Benjiman, or a genderbended Yuri. For Satori, I can use my characters Mia, Lazari, or Mint, anyone will work. If you need a description of them I'll be happy to supply one. However, I'm fine with doing Satori as is.

alrighty ^^ im fine with you playing whichever character you want
I wonder if I could possibly play both? I feel more comfortable playing more than one character but if you feel that only playing one is necessary that's fine too.

You can play both. I want you to be comfortable. ^^
Thanks so much!

Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
I think I can be either or for the last two. Yuki or Satori. For Yuki I can use my character Benjiman, or a genderbended Yuri. For Satori, I can use my characters Mia, Lazari, or Mint, anyone will work. If you need a description of them I'll be happy to supply one. However, I'm fine with doing Satori as is.

I wonder if I could possibly play both? I feel more comfortable playing more than one character but if you feel that only playing one is necessary that's fine too.

Thanks so much!

One question, what two characters are you going to use?
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:

Thanks so much!

Yuki and Satori.

Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:

Thanks so much!

Yuki and Satori.

I meant which characters of yours to play Yuri or Satori?
Nat (played anonymously)

I'm just curious if I have to use the name 'Natruki' because that's actually not a possible name, with how the Japanese alphabet works?

Nat wrote:
I'm just curious if I have to use the name 'Natruki' because that's actually not a possible name, with how the Japanese alphabet works?

Yeah.. you can use the name you already have
Actually, it could still be a name. It just would be spelled Natoruki in kana but could be romanized as Natruki. Just saying
Nat (played anonymously)

So when are we starting?

Nat wrote:
So when are we starting?

I have wait for Lazari then the rp will start
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
UnoReverseCard wrote:
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:

Thanks so much!

Yuki and Satori.

I meant which characters of yours to play Yuri or Satori?
Ah, okay. Benjiman for Yuki and a genderbended Mia for Satori.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Doki Doki Literature Club! RP Closed (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus