Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon Age: Roots of Darkness (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

((That’s fine and she’s open to still being treated as a sex slave to her commanding officers if need be))
The Narrator (played by JohntheWarden) Topic Starter

((no need for that, the RP is more combat focused anyways. If you don't mind Arcol I'll post the starter tonight.))
Neemus Xercles (played by Arcol)

Sounds good; can’t wait.
((Okay...will there be any chance for possible romance scenes with npcs or other characters...If not that’s still okay...))

((romance is fine, but keep sex out of the forum please))

There we go!
A link to the post
((Okay I’ll just fade to black in those scenes...))

((yeah, just use an ellipsis and speak in private with the player, the forum must remain accessible to all players))

Just felt like this should be cleared.

Romance is fine, sex goes in private discussion. Besides, sex is NOT the point of this roleplay; hence, making sexual allusions in every post without focusing on the plot is NOT acceptable, as we do not want to have part of the players feeling uncomfortable and as the plot is the biggest priority.

Thank you all for your understanding. Have a nice day!
John
((If this is because of me I’m sorry I was just building character while waiting for something interesting to happen))

((I must admit the plot wasn't moving on very fast, but don't do that kind of character building in the forum.
Should I skip to the dining halls?))
Im interested in playing, but I'm not to knowledgeable on the history or lore.

I've checked your character and it works for the roleplay. Any questions or is everything clear enough?
I think everything is clear enough

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon Age: Roots of Darkness (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus