Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Your First Console Game

Geesh...am I the only one that my first game was Pong? :) Me and Atari go way back.
Pretty Sure it was Mario or Zelda for the NES, though I was very young and I could not tell you which I played first.
Eri

Donkey Kong, on SNES. :> Me and my cousin playing at my grandparents' on a bad weather day. Hooked ever since.
Tis' no surprise when I say that Final Fantasy Tactics was my first game. I was a little girl, who witnessed political intrigue, betrayal, proper use of poison, greed, monsters, and the haunting sensation of Mustadio's father.

I had let Mustadio die, on one play-through, but not on purpose. His father's portrait then appears on certain monsters that are stronger than the others, later on in the last chapter. It was scary, to send out my poachers, and find Mustadio's father as one of the creature's portraits..
Well, you could say I was a "PC Gamer" when I was very young, about age 4. Back then, I was only playing CD-ROMs meant for children, like the "Toy Story Storybook Adventure" and other Disney games. I could still remember me giggling at Woody throwing a barrel at Buzz at the gas station. I wasn't really a TRUE gamer until I was about 6, when I walked in on my brother playing Kingdom Hearts. I was intrigued why my favorite Disney characters were 3D and such, and I started watching my brother play it more and more. Eventually, I started playing it myself, and was "epic" at it, when in reality, my brother had set up a cheat system to make me Level 100 at the very start! (I didn't learn this happened until years later!)
So, you could say Kingdom Hearts was my first console game. :3
PANGAEA

⇦⇦ I started with the game cube playing The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Majora's Mask and Spyro.. I miss them. *sniffle*
I don't remember my exact first one, but I remember Avatar: the Last Airbender on my Game Cube as a kid ^^
Kurt Topic Starter

These are awesome games. I keep flashing back to the old days of good systems. Ah, 8 and 16 bit joys

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Your First Console Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus